Please bring some unique looking Jeff outfits

I'm a Jeff Main, and I noticed, that most of his outfits are some type of jeans + a jacket/t-shirt.

Even the different Jackets have all the same base look: open, hip-long leather jacket.

I am a Metal fan myself and there are so many different styles you could choose from! Why not giving him a (closed) long mantle and make a set out of it? or give him a cut-off with a lot of band patches?

When he came out, his corpse paint made him look like a killer (the opposite of the legion who looked like survivors) and I love the idea of it. I haven't seen one outfit for him that did the same. When I look at other survivors, they got a lot of different styles. Just look at Nea, Kate or Meg for example:

I don't ask for much, just... do something unique for his tome, once you get there.

Comments

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

Trucker Hat with Sunglasses,Topless,& Shorts with Socks & Sandels

Summer Jeff

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

yeah never understood why every character could have skin that are so diffrent then any new jeff skin is just a jacket with jeans

• philomela
    philomela Member Posts: 34
    edited July 2021

I've always wanted a red and black check lumberjack shirt for him. Maybe with a print tee underneath. For no reasons in particular... ;) I can see Jeff getting out there in the great outdoors, working a summer gig as a lumberjack and getting creative inspiration.

Though his new head band makes me want to make him a bit of a hippy, which is another look and theme he'd be suited for.