115% movement speed while frenzy is fully charged.

Options
It’s legion, the power bar resets upon lethal hit so why not include it? The incentive to use his power is still strong, and it means he has to wait while the power charges to really start gaining ground. 

If you even think about nerfing his power recharge speed, then by all means, discard this post and keep him the way he is. I’ll utilize that to chase targets.  

Comments

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125
    Options

I think it would be cooler if it was 115% while it is empty and he gradually slows down as it fills up. Kind of like the adrenaline wearing off. Gives you the continued pressure and encourages that blind rage mentality where the killer is always pushing.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Because most 115 killers have to earn 2 hits on survivors by catching them off guard or outplaying them.

Legion is fast and can vault palletz, his first hit is basically free. He can run around and injure people very fast. Some don't heal against him.

If he was 115 he would immediately be top tier.

Waiting a few seconds for the bar to recharge to gain that speed wouldn't change much.
  • The_Crusader
    Options
    Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:
    Because most 115 killers have to earn 2 hits on survivors by catching them off guard or outplaying them.

Legion is fast and can vault palletz, his first hit is basically free. He can run around and injure people very fast. Some don't heal against him.

And the idea of a top-tier Killer is apparently horrifying to some people. God forbid high ranks have some variety.

God forbid killers feel fair.
  • HarshOnion44
    HarshOnion44 Member Posts: 30
    Options

Waiting a few seconds for the bar to recharge to gain that speed wouldn't change much.
    I suppose you’re right. Just wish people would stop crying about me hitting them till they are at about 25% bar, then sitting back and waiting for the bar to go down, follow the scratch marks, then down as they try to mend. 

Im apparently Tunneling. But it’s how he is meant to be played, right? 
  • azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Options
    Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:

And the idea of a top-tier Killer is apparently horrifying to some people. God forbid high ranks have some variety.

Implying standard speed would be unfair for a power that can't down an already injured victim
  • HarshOnion44
    Options
    azazer said:
    Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:

Implying standard speed would be unfair for a power that can't down an already injured victim
    He can though. It’s really easy to catch back up to them and hit them three times with frenzy. 
  • HarshOnion44
    Options
    azazer said:
    Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:

But you kinda can catch back up and hit them again and again. Which is fine, I think its balanced because there’s no scratch marks but so far I’ve just found it less stressful to play killer overall by doing this. 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:

Wait, when did Legion feel fair?
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@Nickenzie said:

Wait, when did Legion feel fair?

I don't think he thinks legion doesn't need buffs.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

@Delfador said:

I don't think he thinks legion doesn't need buffs.

Nah, it's more along the lines of what could you buff that doesn't make him broken.

After looking at ScottJund new video about Legion, this new killer is completely against what DBD is about. He needs to be rework.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options
    azazer said:
    Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:

He can though. It’s really easy to catch back up to them and hit them three times with frenzy. 
    Yea... You have not played him against good survivors if you think that. Sure it's easy to hit them with frenzy IF you have more than half a bar and there is no pallets around but having to wait that long, hitting a survivor 4 times, and then suffering a nurse stun is not time efficient. Doing this which I have tried, is one of the worst ways to play him enless you can afford to use the best add-ons that damage the DW timer, but even then chases are still long. 
  • Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

Why not make him 120% speed? at the end he is a tiny killer and the main objective of his power is to be agile.

Making him faster than most killers would be a nice addition to him, perhaps even making him a decent killer

• The_Crusader
    Options
    I can see opinion is divided.

If I worked at behaviour i'd be like "screw this, im taking my christmas break" lol
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,412
    Options

Why not make him 120% speed? at the end he is a tiny killer and the main objective of his power is to be agile.

Making him faster than most killers would be a nice addition to him, perhaps even making him a decent killer

Because 115% was tested and was too much, so 120% would be bananas.

I do like the idea of making them 115% when charged, though. It would give the survivor some time to maintain the distance after the guaranteed hit.
  • AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options
    azazer said:
    Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:

Yea... You have not played him against good survivors if you think that. Sure it's easy to hit them with frenzy IF you have more than half a bar and there is no pallets around, and if they don't got ANY exhaustion perk but having to wait that long, hitting a survivor 4 times, and then suffering a nurse stun is not time efficient. Doing this which I have tried, is one of the worst ways to play him enless you can afford to use the best add-ons that damage the DW timer, but even then chases are still too long. 
  • AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    Options

@Peanits said:
    Theluckyboi said:

I do like the idea of making them 115% when charged, though. It would give the survivor some time to maintain the distance after the guaranteed hit.

Because legion is totally fine and viable as he is now?

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,412
    Options

@AlexAnarchy said:

@Peanits said:
    Theluckyboi said:

I never said that, so I'm not sure why you assume I'm saying that. Just because they're weak doesn't mean that any buff is a good buff. With the way they're designed, it's very easy to go from weak to massively overpowered with a small change.

• Najemniczkas
    Najemniczkas Member Posts: 88
    Options
    Peanits said:

Maybe try 112.5% than? No killer has this movement speed and it's between pretty slow 110% and decent 115%. See how the +2.5% works
  • AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Peanits said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

@Peanits said:
    Theluckyboi said:

I never said that, so I'm not sure why you assume I'm saying that. Just because they're weak doesn't mean that any buff is a good buff. With the way they're designed, it's very easy to go from weak to massively overpowered with a small change.

Oh I was'nt meaning this was said by you, but this seems to be what bhvr wants him as and too say that he is viable, aka fun the way he is? it's just pure insanity.

It just makes me wonder if this is just gonna be a thing now that every new killer has to be some kind of fight between the community and the devs just for simple viable abilities on the killers now cuz this is just an exact repeat of the same battle the community went through about spirit, now she's a higher tier killer true but this is the exact opposite this case.