The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Face Reworks That Need To Be Rethought

Jayden_Yoinks
Jayden_Yoinks Applicant, Member Posts: 35
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
  1. Claudette. She's just so ugly now and looks like the most generic chick ever. Her face was so Iconic before and now she just looks stupid
  2. Dwight. He I uh... It's self explanatory
  3. Kate. She so ugly!!!!!!!!!! She was so pretty before and in promos she can look pretty cute but her in-game model? Nuh uh no way

Comment more please

Comments

• BingBongMan
    BingBongMan Member Posts: 631

Dwight looks like a closet gremlin now :(

Nothing like the handsome dude he was in the launch trailer for DBD.

• BrodieDBD
    BrodieDBD Member Posts: 125

Dwight's hair is really weird imo, it's like fish scales or shiny roof tiles.

Also I think Meg's hair needs to be toned down a bit in terms of the puffy-ness of it, and would be nice if they made it darker, more like the original colour.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Ehhh, Dwight and Claudette are fine in my opinion. Kate could use some work though.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Totally disagree about Claudette. She looks more vibrant without losing the personality of the old Claudette. Old Claud looked absolutely terrible to the point of looking like a creepy waxwork or mannequin. New Claud is cute.

Reworked Meg on the other hand looks like an angry bird and I’m annoyed that I ever P3d her, I don’t think I can stand to play her anymore.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Refine Megs, Kates and Aces animations. Maybe make Fengs jaw not as masculine. Otherwise I am fine with the changes, besides obvious issues like some of the hats clipping..

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

I like Claud, Dwight's chin is too pointy, Kate was smashed in the face with a pan.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

i dont like David's at all, man's not meant to be a gentle giant

• Morpheus_7_
    Morpheus_7_ Member Posts: 348

I love meg

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,191

I want Goblin Quentin back as an alternative cosmetic.

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,409

The Kate rework still looks so bad imo. They need to fix her expression to make her look less annoyed/angry. I think she would look ok if they just soften her expression and maybe adjust her eyes a bit. Her mouth doesn't really bother me tbh.

Also, they changed some of her more unique styles like the Star Seeker one. It had overdrawn lipstick before and now it just looks like another recolor of her default. Kind of annoyed they changed that for no reason. I'm more indifferent on the change to the Gold Cascade hair, but I don't appreciate them making drastic changes to skins that are only available for auric cells.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Claud looks way better.

• Apollos
    Apollos Member Posts: 1,052

I've never liked Claudette, so I don't really care about her rework. But I did buy a head a while back that I liked for when I do play as her, which they've now changed to have no makeup, which sucks.

I like Dwight and his new face isn't bad at all. He looks a bit older, which I'm OK with. Jake looks great too. He looked a bit too much like a teenage boy before, so he passes a bit better as a grown man with the update.

With Kate, maybe I'm blind or something but I don't see the big deal about her appearance. I play David the most out of the non-licensed survivors and I like his rework for the most part too. He looks a little funky, but David's always looked a little funky. I just don't like how they messed up my favorite head. They did keep his back hair though 🤩

• MsGoddessLauren
    MsGoddessLauren Member Posts: 42

As a Jane main,I would like to see Jane's face/makeup reworked or revert her face back to how she originally looked before..her iconic smile is gone,she looks angry and her eyes look very disturbing

• Jayden_Yoinks
    Jayden_Yoinks Applicant, Member Posts: 35

Honestly I agree with this, to a degree. I think her new mouth shape could've been done wonderfully it just needs a little tuning

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

Sheesh this turned out to be shallower than an empty pool.

The only issue with Dwight for me personally is his hair texture. Looks like Sonic the Hedgehog if he went a little crazy with the hair gel.

Kate is kind of cute. Like if a Who from Whoville went to the Lion King and then someone from Avatar abducted her and made her a cute little survivor offspring☺️

I like many different survivors for tons of different reasons so I’ll be completely blunt here.. I get a little irritated every time more and more cosmetics come out with less and less material… My girl Nea isn’t a bloody streetwalker and Kate is a classy singer scenario where her management forces the “sex sells” concept down her throat and says strip..

• theonlyreasonwhy
    theonlyreasonwhy Member Posts: 29

I agree, Jane's unique characterization is gone, and her eyes look bulged out and her irises look very small. I think they also removed some of the shading on her browbone (therefore making it whiter and more protruding) and it overall makes her look much worse. ):

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,160

I also miss Jane's smile. It was a big part of her personality, I feel. It's like they removed her soul with the removal of her smile.

• dan542
    dan542 Member Posts: 10

They need to fix Feng Min!! She looks so masculine and angry now why tf would they change her she was so pretty before with the Greek skin UGHHHHH!