I like Meg, I mean Nea...or Meg, wait ... what ...

Am I the only one who has trouble to tell them apart? To me they look so similiar lol When I check their skins and outfits it's hard for me to remember who has which skins. It doesn't happen with other survivors xP

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    I did when I very first started bur not anymore no.
  • TheCatLady
    TheCatLady Member Posts: 60

... Meg and Nea look absolutely nothing alike tho? Not even their facial features are similar. Meg is a ginger with braids and sports themed skins and Nea has short dark shaved hair with punk outfits. I don't get how you could confuse one for the other especially in lobby screens and the cosmetic store.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    The thing is Meg's sport skins can sometimes be a bit punkish. I woyld say a better comparison would be Nea and Feng.
  • Marvel
    Marvel Member Posts: 149

Me too, everyone keeps saying they look different but to me they always look the same lol I don't know why, I would never mistake kate for anyone else; she looks very feminine like feng min too but nea and meg look pretty much the same to me lmao it's really hard to tell why

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Marvel said:
    Am I the only one who has trouble to tell them apart? To me they look so similiar lol When I check their skins and outfits it's hard for me to remember who has which skins. It doesn't happen with other survivors xP

Here is a picture of both of them together. Meg is the beautiful young lady and Nea is the other one...

• TheCatLady
    TheCatLady Member Posts: 60

@Marvel said:
    Me too, everyone keeps saying they look different but to me they always look the same lol I don't know why, I would never mistake kate for anyone else; she looks very feminine like feng min too but nea and meg look pretty much the same to me lmao it's really hard to tell why

So because Meg and Nea aren't "feminine" like Kate and Feng are according to you, you can't tell them apart? Lol, k. What a weird, pointless post this was.

• Marvel
    Marvel Member Posts: 149
    edited December 2018

Yea pretty much^-^