What was wrong with borrowed time?

Options
I get that deep wound and borrowed time bleed out status was so similar they had to mirror each other, but why did we go in the direction of buffing borrowed time instead of buffing the legions power?

Borrowed time had counterplay and team oriented aspects. Your could self care, you could bring or find a med kit, a team mate with bond or empathy could help you. It was a perk that required in game mechanics to solve your problem.

The new buff removed all of it. Borrowed time, no worries I'll just solo heal this no items perks or team required.

Without legion weighing the issue, what are your thoughts on the new borrowed time and it's game play with other killers?

Comments

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Options
    It used to be trash, now it's actually usable
    What precisely made it trash?
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    Killers kept camping and tunneling so I guess they had to buff it.

The rest of us suffer because of those few crappy killers.
  • ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    Options

Even if Behavior found that to be an issue, the new Borrowed Time arguably incentivizes tunneling even more.
  • artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    Options

Even if Behavior found that to be an issue, the new Borrowed Time arguably incentivizes tunneling even more.
    I think old bt promoted tunneling more than current because no matter what the person who is bleeding out WILL go down. its no longer a waiting game, the killer has to hit them again if they want their kill. and if you mean just tunnel the person who brought borrowed like someone else was saying have fun with that I guess
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    CrowS said:

@The_Crusader said:

If it were only a "few" Killers, than it wouldn't really be a problem, and wouldn't require a buff.

If virtually EVERYONE had to do it and Survivors still make it 50% of the time, well ... that tell us something about Killers needing buffs.

Which one is it? Almost nobody does it, or it was necessary to get 50/50?

Ok a lot do it.

Sometimes it harms the killer sometimes it helps them. Depends on the survivors. Either waybits boring.