Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What Killer you have not seen in ages?

I have not seen Trickster, Hillbilly, and Nurse in ages. I mostly just see people playing either Trapper, Clown, Blight, Mayers, Leatherface, or Nemesis.

Naturally, Nurse is a rare sight and has always been due to her annoyingly hard ability to master that should already see a major workover to let everyone enjoy playing her instead of high-skilled Nurse mains, I think.

Hillbilly really is not a bad killer, but ever since his debuff update, everyone seemed to stay away from playing him even though he operates just like before, only with not being able to spam his chainsaw anymore, which was never an issue in the first place. Anyway, people just seemed to have forgotten this Killer for some reason, including myself, but I do enjoy playing him.

Trickster needs no explanation. He just sucks, always has. And despite his recent buff, he still performs terribly in red ranks against skilled survivors who understand the game to a point where he is being constantly T-bagged and bullied for how easy he is to avoid in a chase. No wonder everyone stays away from playing him, not even I dare to play Trickster even for laugh and giggles simply because he is just not fun to play as. No hard feelings for any Trickster mains out there. More power to you if you enjoy playing him.

What Killers you have not seen in your matches for a long time, and what Killers you do often tend to see? Let's discuss.

Comments