Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's your dream idea of a chapter?

I know we get a lot of haha memes about "a chapter dedicated to game health." Which is completely fair, we all would like things to be a lot more balanced.

But, if possible, set that aside just for this discussion and say what you're dream idea is.

It doesn't have to be licensed, but if your dream chapter is licensed then put it down, but generally I'm curious to know what you're all thinking

Comments

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003

Slenderman Chapter but most preferably Slender the Arrival

Map would be Oak side Park.

Also have his power similar to his Arrival version with the teleportation, tentacles, madness/static, and 8 pages as some kind of side objective.

Maybe a Proxiy/Chaser based skin for Legion for little extra content.

• stikyard
    stikyard Member Posts: 526

Walking Dead.

Add zombies to every game and guns that only work on zombies.

Nemesis would have two more zombies than any other Killer.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

A good original chapter that is not riddled with bugs and good and fun perks

• reaper9890
    reaper9890 Member Posts: 3

I would love to see a bigfoot chapter with his mori being like the beef jerky commercials. It would add a different side into the game that would provide a comedy standpoint during a frustrating game.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    edited August 2021

Not another boring ranged killer and three utterly useless survivor perks, and maybe something that actually fixed the problems that already exist in the game. There are at least half a dozen bugs that the latest update created. It would be cool if those got fixed, along with others that have existed for years. I'm sorry but that's my idea update. This schedule of a new killer and survivor every three months is not healthy for the game. They've been out of ideas for a while.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

People are going to think I'm weird, but I would love a killer that has to do their own skill checks to activate their power. I might write up a concept for that.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

I'd like a robot chapter. All the killers are in some form organic, some are debatable, but for the most part have flesh. I want to see just a mechanical killer maybe the map can be a lab or something similar. That's mainly why I want a Fnaf chapter, not cause fnaf, but cause I want a robotic-like killer.

• AshInTheTallGrass
    AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,670

The Mummy licensed from the 1999 movie, so Rick O'Connell is a survivor and I can run around on an ancient Egypt map.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

Complicated idea, but if it were to be a dream chapter it'd be an original chapter with 2 survivors and killer with interconnecting stories between them

basic idea being they were all childhood friends but eventually drifted apart from each other as they became older. Unknowing to them, they all moved back to their place of birth after college or something so they all are in the same city. Because of their work and situations they all interact with each other effecting their stories in ways they had no idea. For example, maybe a survivor got in a car crash that delayed the traffic, delaying the eventual killer from going to an important photoshoot or something

Hopes of what they could be in game

Survivor 1: A Fire Fighter with perks centered around getting her and her teammates out of heated situations

Survivor 2: A Focused Engineer with perks around using his environment to his advantage and getting out as soon as possible

Killer: A Photographer who can bleh ehh uhh eb buh weh bu wuh. I don't know, I can't think of a power for The Photographer right now

The Map: Just, please not an indoor map. Anything but that.