Nemesis is S-Tier on Indoor Maps

Options
Northener1907
Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012
edited August 2021 in General Discussions

First, i have to say: I am playing with him from release to now. I liked him powers so much. He is my new fav killer. Anyway Nemesis is fun killer but also sadly weak, except indoor maps!

He is really S-Tier on indoor maps but if we are talking about outdoor maps, he is max C-Tier

STBFL + Ruin + Undying + Pop is my fav build on him. With this build i think i had +85 4K (total 100 matches)

But why Nemesis is stronger on indoor maps? Let me explain:

Nemesis have 2 powers: Tentacle & zombies.

You can use tentacle on any map. So tentacle has not so big problems, except you need 3 hits with it.

Zombies, they are not controlling by you but they are helping you. Zombies are perfect on indoor maps. They are so oppressive on this maps. But on outdoor maps are they are useless. Always they are stucking somewhere on outdoor maps. Even they are not stuck, they are so slow to patrol map. And outdoor maps are so big usually.

So this shows us Nemesis problems. Nemesis can not use half of power on outdoor maps. He is just playing with tentacle. Zombies are needs better AI and this stuck problems have to fix. I know for some issues they can not add more zombie, so maybe make zombies are faster? This also can help.

What are you thinking about this? How can they fix zombie problems because they are really not helping Nemesis on outdoor maps.

Comments