Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Increase BP Gains for Survivor

Luciferr_2nd
Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

This killer played pretty badly and still got more BP than all the survivors, of which all 4 escaped the trial.

The killer only got 4 hooks, one survivor wasnt hooked at all, and the killer got more BP?

Come on :(

Comments

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

+1

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

Survival points are probably the main problem, in order to get them you are required to either run specific perks, play against specific killers, or rely on pure luck. IMO, most of the actions that award boldness points should instead award survival points e.g. cleansing totems, sabotaging hooks, etc.

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 922

No, there'll be even less reason to play killer and even longer que times for survivors. Really not that hard either if you want BPs as survivor just play for BPs, don't rush gens then leave doing that you'll get only a little.

• Sypherpathic
    Sypherpathic Member Posts: 488

Unless my wife is playing, I play killer just for the BP farming. It's so anemic for survivor by comparison, it's awful. Especially trying to clear level 50 bloodwebs. Ugh.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

I dont even need bloodpoints, ive got everyone p3 level 50 and the characters i really like to play have all perks on them

I just made this post because i think its stupid how a killer who played badly got more BP than the 4 survivors who escaped and won the match.

• Kyxlect
    Kyxlect Member Posts: 230

When I read that post I just thought: I pReSsEdeD M1 AaAaAlLlLlL gAeM y I nO gEt MoAr PoInS tHaN sHiDdy K1LlEr?!

The reason as to why the Killer got zero kills is a mystery. Maybe everyone in your team is running Unbreakable, Dead Hard, Decisive Strike, Borrowed time and he got a map that's just horrible for Nemesis because we all know the system primarily chooses the absolute worst map for you based on the Killer you're playing. If that's the case then I'd say he very much deserves more points if that's the crap he had to deal with. Could make it even more worse than that if you're all SWF's and all of you are running those perks.

• ouroboros_world
    ouroboros_world Member Posts: 215

You know you have to get every perk tier 3 on every killer instead of just 1 survivor. My Kate and Cheryl have every survivor perk unlock, the only killer I got all perks on is legion lol. I only started playing in October last year