Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who is the least played killer(s)?

GuyFawx
GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

Like who do you never see anymore do to their changes or perhaps they just wouldn’t work at your rank? Did they ever release a tier list i know we’ve seen killer viability lists at high ranks just am curious if there is any killer the populace has gotten weak against due to their strategy becoming rusty.

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,508

Plague, I think.

• MyersIsPantless
    MyersIsPantless Member Posts: 104
    edited August 2021

i would say pig would be the least because of her lack of gen pressure. the only way to pressure survivors as her is to put traps on their heads which you have a limit on so when your out of traps then the pig is pretty much useless

2nd would probably be hillbilly because after his changes he just became a “i’m gonna chainsaw right now! ohhh wait i need to take 34 breaths and then go back to chainsawing”.

the 3rd would probably be trickster, i do think he’s defiantly better then before but they just need to remove his recoil because i do believe THAT is what’s making him trash

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

I think it's a pretty close race between Plague, Hag, and Twins honestly. Not sure who's lowest.

• GuyFawx

Ok guess ima have a twins day I need practice with them anyways

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I’ve been playing her so much lately that I alone probably kept her from being least played.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,174

For me, its 100% Hag. Haven't seen her in 1 month minimum. Which is odd, cause she's so powerful in the right hands.

Pig I still see, especially since people play her sometimes just for the daily.

Besides Hag, I'd say Plague.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

It was Plague at the end of 2019.

I'd say Hag and Twins are probably close to that pick rate.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

From my experience..... Has to be billy, haven't seen one in months.

I see more twins than I see Billy.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,508
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,925

I rarely see Plague played, I've played against quite a few Twins players recently, but haven't played against a Plague in months.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

I never run into blight Billy or plague

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Killers i haven´t seen since the RE chapter dropped:

• Twins
    • Hag
    • Plague
    • Ghostface

Killers that i have seen really rarely (less than 10 times)

• Billy
    • Freddy
    • Bubba
    • Demodoggo
    • Oni
  • Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

Hillbilly has been rare for me. I think last one i saw was almost 2-3 months ago. Twins, Clown, Myers are probably the next rarest.

I'm rank 17, but have been playing more survivor since the anniversary and bloodhunt (got to rank 10 with Wraith currently)

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,059

Either Plague or Hag. But overall, I would guess, Hag, because it can be weeks before I see a single Hag, which follows by a few weeks without a Hag (I am not sad about that).

However, there are rare occasians where I face multiple Plagues during one day, before not seeing her for quite some time.

And well, for both understandable, in my opinion both are not really exciting to play and seems like I am not the only one thinking that.

(Despite both being strong, especially Hag)

• GuyFawx
  • GuyFawx

Ya know this topic got me thinking how i used to play dota 2 and they had a ranking setup for heroes most played their win rate and ratios. I almost feel like Dbd could benefit from something like this. Like we dont really know rankings aside from killer to the next and survivors survival rates and it feels like this game could really strengthen its competative scene if stats like this were recorded on an official manor and displayed. Mind you players should be able to opt out but it could help in some way if we had a leaderboard idea. Now im sure it would take a lot of work and couldnt be something could be implemented easily right now but if they planned on it in a future update we could see alot more players influxing for it. I know this isnt what this post was about just wanted to add it in case it hasnt been tought about before.

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 407

For me it's Twins, Hag, Plague, and Oni. I almost never run into these killers, but when I do, I do my best to enjoy their company.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Billy almost died after nerf. Hag is always rare. And I have to say 1.5 years ago there were so many Ghostface and today GF is very rare suddenly.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

Blight? One game out of three is a Blight for me. Fortunatelly, I like versing him.

I'm hesitating between Plague and Hag.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

Plague, Clown, Hag, and Billy. They're pretty rare these days. Clown is only common rn because of the challenges.

• Sh1ndi
    Sh1ndi Member Posts: 42

Hag, Michael

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,093

Nurse, Hillbilly, Trapper, Twins.

• M1MASTER
    M1MASTER Member Posts: 352

For some it depends on the ranks, but for red ranks in EU, pretty much nobody plays the majority of killers.

Bottom 3 least played would definitely be Hag, Plague and Billy (which BHVR will probably never admit of having ruined him).

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I miss seeing Billies and Hags. I liked playing against them. I see Plague on a regular basis compared to the aforementioned killers. I will see a Plague two or three times a week where I will see maybe a Hag once in a month and Billy is about the same.

• LinaBenliven
    LinaBenliven Member Posts: 1

Honestly I'd say that the least played from what I've seen are

• Oni
    • Demogorgon
    • The Twins
    • Hag
    • Pig
    • Deathslinger

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

I see very little of Myers.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Plague, twins, Myers, and pig are nearly non existent in this game.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

I never see Plague and Demogorgon. There's even the occasional Hag once a week, but these two I can count on two hands how many I've faced.

• venusxbunny
    venusxbunny Member Posts: 34

Twins for sure. I still go against a few plagues, pigs, and hillybillies a month. I was gonna say hag or blight but i've seen a big resurgence lately i've gone against them at least twice a day each. Demo and oni are really rare after twins for me, like maybe once a month. I haven't gone against twins in months though, but I know it varies per player and rank. I'm always in red/high purple rank

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022
  • DrVeloxcity
    DrVeloxcity Member Posts: 301

Probably Hag. I rarely see her.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Alright cool. We both need to keep playing as her and to be good influences on the DBD community. Plague deserves more love!

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192

I only played against plague and pig 8 times in my last 494 games (the most common is blight - 44 times).

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

You're missing something critically important regarding The Pig; she has memes. Who needs gen pressure when you have boop pressure?

• MyersIsPantless
    MyersIsPantless Member Posts: 104

oh my god your right i cant believe i forgot about that!

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

PS4 with crossplay off I rarely see Nurse, Plague, Demogorgon, Billy and Blight.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I never see Billy, Twins, or Oni.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

I want to know what you play on I haven’t played against Twins in 3 months

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

I play on steam, usually around 1 a.m to 4 a.m. central time

• solidhex
    solidhex Member Posts: 889
    edited August 2021

Hag (thank god, hate most of them), Billy, Trapper, Plague, Oni, Twins, maybe Demo... i actually also don't see a lot of Spirits. Trickster has also been fairly rare for me, besides the rework. But yeah the first 6-7 are probably the rarest.

I actually see quite a few Myers and also Pigs, at least in the last week.

EDIT: Ghostface is also very rare, kinda forgot about him.

• GuyFawx

im trying to give twins more play been working on my victor pounces

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

Might this be a regional thing?

I'm on european servers, and i haven't seen Twins and Nemesis in a while. Clown too, not counting people who play him cause of the current tome

• Vash
    Vash Member Posts: 19

Pig, almost never see them.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,893

Hag, Billy, Plague, Freddy, and Ghostface are the ones I see the least.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Plague probably

• HellraisingPredator
    HellraisingPredator Member Posts: 75

For me it's definitely the twins.

A lot of people saying the plague but I see them fairly regularly.

Rank 4 survivor.