Twin's skins

Options
SexyMoney
SexyMoney Member Posts: 24
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

The twins are a very intersecting killer/killers however I personally find them uglier than sin. I like that behavior is getting close to a good looking skin for them with the latest seabed substances, but I feel like they could do better while still sticking to their character. I understand their meant to be grotesques and ugly but i feel like we can get that with a better skin. Some great examples of killers who i think they got right are blight skins and certain skins for the clown. I want a cool skin for them something that makes me gravitate towards them.

While this is my issues with twin designs as a whole I wanna focus on the biggest issue of the twins in my opinion, Victor. Victor is a vile looking character which fits his design greatly, however he is plain. victor is the only original killer in the entirety of dead by daylight to not be able to have his look changed with a skin. id like a system where Victor changes with Charlotte's chest as he is part of it. I understand if this is a technical issue but this is merely me putting out request to the community in hopes the devs see this. Id love to hear other people's ideas about different skins or Victor changes in the comments.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments