Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Oni or blight(console)

Gamedozer7
Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

So I almost got enough to get a new killer and I've heard that they are both pretty difficult to play on controller. So was wondering which one I should pick up that would be a little easier on console.

Comments

• Kanoe
    Kanoe Member Posts: 3

Both are actually big fun but Blight is way more fun and rewarding

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Not played Blight, but Oni is definitely viable on console. He's good fun and worth getting good at.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

blight's probably easier on your sticks but I think oni is more fun in my subjective opinion

• Yankus
    Yankus Member Posts: 638
    edited August 2021

Oni is significantly easier on console, Blight needs much faster reactions and turns than oni does.

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

Alright thanks guys I've been wanting to check out oni anyway

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

Both are very fun and rewarding, but Oni is easier to get the hang of (and I personally find his power more fun to use as well).

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

Both are actually not difficult on controller at all (for Blight mainly thanks to his previous controller sensitivity buffs a few patches back), but Blight requires more skill and knowledge to master. I'd say get Oni first and then Blight when you are feeling for a challenging, but very rewarding killer.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Might take their perks into consideration.

• TerrorUnleashed
    TerrorUnleashed Member Posts: 497

I bought Blight outright on my new Xbox account (which I now play) having ample experience with him elsewhere. Rest assured, I choked my first and only match with him so far (many other matches saw Survivors DCing during matchmaking), and just couldn't get the grip on his rushes on controller... I'm sure it gets much easier with practice, but just from my limited experience, I've only levelled him for Undying... quite painful in your early matches, I'd say... I'm saving my shards (only about 4.9K) for Oni or Deathslinger now, and I'm totally unsure of who I'll pick... on one hand, Oni looks incredibly fun and may be thrilling to use with his Demon Dashes, but on the other, Deathslinger looks like a nice and easy-to-play Killer with a unique power.