i am done with dbd

yui_best_girl_at_me
yui_best_girl_at_me Member Posts: 80
edited August 2021 in General Discussions

im fed up with this game

i am a rank 3/4 killer and am fed up with this game when ever i play a match of dbd i turn into a moribly obese person thats running a marithon thats how sweaty i HAVE TO PLAY it i honestly swear to god impossible to play this game with a low teir killer cuz you will get shat on by fully optimised swf teams all using the same 8 perks DH DS iron will prove thy self self care unbrakeable and adrenline and BT. another thing is that im on ps4 do i need to say more then that constant frame drops lots of glitches and my ps4 becoming a nuclear reactor when i load it up. finally the community dont get me wrong there are many great people in it but the dbd community constant debates on every thing and people telling other people how to play. im fed up with dbd and this is my last goodbye it was fun for the first 3 years but thats about it

bye

Comments

• InsatiableMop
    InsatiableMop Member Posts: 325

Sorry you feel that way, why not let yourself fall to a rank where you don't have to feel like that. Wish you the best.

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684

You probably are just bad as killer. It takes time to learn and if you don’t enjoy it, play survivor!

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Easier said than done.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

Definitely can understand how you feel. Personally, I like to try out fun builds that are extremely silly just so I don't have to take the game as serious. As much as I'd love to steamroll everyone, prioritizing your fun rather than how many games you win is always for the better.

Easier said than done, I know. Take a break, even if it's an entire year and come back sometime feeling refreshed. Hope to see you in the fog at some point my friend :)

This discussion has been closed.