The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DS, Adepts, and Aim Assist are still borked

was trying to get my bubba adept, so I don't have the luxury of bringing perks to help me. Hooked a feng min, then an injured Ace immediately in my face unhooks. I swung, intending to lunge around feng min but the aim assist forced the hit onto the feng min during her i-frames, robbing me of the down. She bodyblocks me from going after the Ace because with her borrowed time, forcing me to chase her off the hook. She runs into a locker, and because I can't afford to wait out her DS I risk opening it. DS'd, she runs away immune. Pressure/Adept ruined. Survivors have perks that offer them these huge safety nets, and when they take them off to get their adepts all they have to do is escape to get it. As killer, you have to rely on survivors being very boosted if you want to stand any chance of getting an Adept as it requires a MERCILESS victory. That's an insane requirement and it should be lowered to a 4k. DS should not activate in lockers because thats just garbage. Killers cannot afford to sit out the minute, so they eat the DS or leave. Tunneling was never my intention but survivors have the ability to force it on you with BT bodyblocking.

Comments