Does anyone else dodge lobbies with multiple console players?

Options
2»

Comments

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,024
    Options

Are you really saying you dodge your own console while hoping that everybody with the little symbol isnt just from a different console rather than PC?

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406
    Options

if i play survirvor YES! if i play killer NO. lol

• Triplehoo
    Triplehoo Member Posts: 564
    Options

I dodge lobby only when it seems that there is a blatant, most probably would-be toxic SWF's. No matter what the platform is they are playing on.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    Options

They’re bad, because it seems you pay too much attention to their platform, then somehow correlate it with certain negative behaviors.

Maybe matchmaking kept pairing you with terrible teammates.

Maybe you’re just remembering the bad matches and not so much the good ones. It’s easy to do that.

Either way, your statement is not a healthy mindset. Anyone thinking like that typically goes from “(platform) players are bad” to “everyone is bad except me”.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250
    Options

No I don't dodge lobbies as a survivor because I don't make pre-judgments about my team ^^ Why make such baseless assumptions? That kind of attitude in life will not get you far and make you unhappy.

This is just a game after all.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

I'll turn crossplay off because console survivors can be super laggy or I get hit by Coup de Console as a survivor

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    edited August 2021
    Options

I have a 13 year old son in Vama who runs default Meg all the time. Outfits, Survivor being used, platform being used, etc means nothing. If you are good your good bad your bad. The issue is almost everyone thinks their better than what they are. Everyone gets humbled sometime including you. Everyone has bad games once in a while. Just because you had some bad lobbies let's throw all console players under the bus? Never did like your opinions and this one does not help anyone.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,024
    edited August 2021
    Options

Would be hilarious if all the games you've BEEN playing has just be loaded with switch and stadia players or something and not a single PC in sight.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 2,001
    Options

I thought everyone does it. Nobody likes to play with bots.

• Rittihilatti
    Rittihilatti Member Posts: 124
    Options

It would be my pleasure to turn off this feature, but until i can get into a match faster with dodging consolers than with crossplay off, i have nothing to tell you.

I tolerate a maximum of ONE console player in my lobby. More than one is an auto dodge.

I also dodge certain countries, and players with less than 100 hours. Sorry, it is what it is.

The sad thing is, im getting these 3 type of players consistently, i usually have to dodge like 8-10 lobbies before i can get into a match...

...because if you feel that for any second you should dodge, you should dodge, trust me.

• agonizing
    agonizing Member Posts: 176
    Options

Unfortunately, yes. My experience with console survivors is usually a negative one. I think it has to do with the amount of casual players that exist on console. People who game on a PC have to invest more money into their hardware and usually take games a bit more competitively because of this cost. No one splurges on PC parts to use it occasionally, not initially anyway.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,463
    Options
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,665
    Options

Me?

I always message people before a game and ask them their skill.

As I own all consoles and a PC, I type their names into the friend requests on each one before EVERY SINGLE GAME.

If they never had enough BP in their last game (always make sure to ask about BP and not escapes bc they could have gotten the hatch and we all know that means they are immersed!), I'll dodge the lobby.

Sometimes it takes me days to get a suitable game, but hey *finger guns* THE CHEESE STANDS ALONE.