The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Iridescent Head is useless now?

Salvonyua
Salvonyua Member Posts: 59
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Iridescent Head does not stack with Add-ons increasing the Hatchet Carrying capacity. WHY?

Why do you restrict such things? No one is ''Shroud'', sometimes there are bad shots. Why was such a big nerf brought in?

Comments

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

It was extremely unfun to go against. Still kinda is really, except now it's also unfun to use. Wish they'd done something more interesting with it.

• Salvonyua
    Salvonyua Member Posts: 59

The tears of survivors ruined my game thx devs

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

I think it's fine. I just hate that it's Iri rarity because I'd like to use it more. I have fun using Iri Head+Puttee with STBFL.

• InsatiableMop
    InsatiableMop Member Posts: 325

Iri head and lethal pursuer is a great way to make a survivor DC 5s into the game and make it a 3v1, you can just be an m1 killer at that point.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

I wouldn't say it's unfun to go against - the few games I've gone against new Iridescent Head, it's actually been pretty engaging because if I can dodge or get the Huntress to miss her hatchet, I basically win the chase because she has to reload. It leads to much more intense gameplay in my experience, like making a Slinger miss or dodging a PH shot.

• IAmGeorge
    IAmGeorge Member Posts: 4

bruh would you rather have 1 hatchet that insta downs and take your time or have 3 hatches that insta down and makes the game unfair????

Insane people using iridescent and carrying capacity addons.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

It might just be me personally, I just don't don't like the playstyle that comes with it. Trying to get right up behind me until she can lick the back of my head instead of using her ranged attack with any...well, range. Then having to reload after every miss while I hold W off somewhere else. Idk I prefer regular huntress even though I often go down quicker, also I'm not big on one-shot addons (surprisingly I don't mind fragrant tuft of hair which is -the- one shot add-on to end all others)

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,233

They need to rework iri head. It's now her most useless addon since you can only down one survivor before needing to reload and if you miss you lose so much pressure.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014

They pretty much did what many people asked for, making it capped at 1 hatchet and unstackable.

I do wish they did something more creative with it, though.

• BenihimeWrath
    BenihimeWrath Member Posts: 968

Basically what they should have done was make Iri head instant down if the shot was X amount of distance to reward amazing shots, instead they decided to be lazy.