TR & Lullabies; hypocritical existence?

Options
DemonDaddy
DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

What exactly is the purpose of attaching the lullaby to a killer with a small terror radius?

In these instances would it not be the exact same if you just switched the terror radius for the lullaby keeping it the same range as a normal TR?

What benefits do the killers gain from the smaller terror radius when in fact the lullaby gives survivors a longer range of detection?

If lullabies exist to prevent a feel of oppressiveness from these killers with a small TR, why give them the reduced TR to begin with?

Personally I'm all for Killers with a small tear radius and I do find the lullaby to be an interesting mechanic. My thoughts here are while the two aspects work well, I don't think that they work well together. I often find that the two counter one another in regards to load out functionality. Each individually create an interesting aspect to a killer but I fail to see why the combination of the two work together better than separate.

Wanna throw this out to the community and see what thoughts everyone else has on it.

Which killer do you think works best with this combination?

Which killer do you think would benefit most from a rework to only one?

What benefits do killers gain from having a lullaby?

Comments