Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor's Made Up Rules

Crazewtboy
Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259
Surely as a killer you have been yelled at for not following one of the survivor's made up rules.
Which ones have you guys been accused of not following?

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    I am supposed to camp people and NOT use NOED to flow throughout the match and tie up lose ends when the gates are powered.

That one was interesting.
  • Crazewtboy
    Sarief said:

All of them, of course

you go away but stay on the same map? camper
    they tea-bag in front of hook? camper
    you mori them - you ######### for using mori
    you let them go? - haha, ez killer, reported
    you don't let them go? - haha, noob killer, reported. survivors must always get the hatch
    you catch noob in basement? - noob camper, [BAD WORD]
    you outplay them in pallets - noed is bannable
    you use noed - noob killer
    you outplay them in pallets, now using noed - camper noob
    you use ruin - ruin noob
    you don't use ruin - haha, baby killer dud u better use ruin if you don't want gen rush

The survivor rules you mentioned is excuse, it does not exist and only serves to relief their conciseness of fact that they actually offend other human being without any reason for it. Just like a pack of thugs, they need excuse for themselves.

if you want, try to ask "why u bully me?"
    whatever they say is going to be an excuse, so you can safely proceed with:
    "so me insert excuse gives you rights to do bullying?"
    their going to insert excuse and you will see it for yourself that they don't actually need it to continue bullying you (or other people).

It's cuz they take pleasure in it. Everything else is an excuse

So true. Pretty much the entire game at rank 1. Sad this community had to go to #########. Not giving a ######### levels increased when No0b3 and Ochido came to the game. 
  • Crazewtboy
    @Cetren Yeah. Noticed they believe they can do everything to stop is from completing our goal but if we try to even the score we suck and need skill
  • NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50

I've noticed that, at least on PS4, survivors have over time gotten less likely to send me a message for capitalizing on their mistakes.
    But I've gotten messages for camping, despite the entire team running around the hooked survivor, and tunneling, despite only accidentally running into the same survivor twice in a row because he was the easiest to find of the team.
    That's not to say I haven't legitimately camped or tunneled if the situation called for it or I wanted to in general. With all the cheese available to both sides, I think they should be encouraged to utilize whatever they want to instead of making up arbitrary rules for either side.
    The few things I truly find detestable include players holding the game hostage, exploiting bugs, and face camping when one or more of the survivors haven't loaded in.

• Crazewtboy

I've noticed that, at least on PS4, survivors have over time gotten less likely to send me a message for capitalizing on their mistakes.
    But I've gotten messages for camping, despite the entire team running around the hooked survivor, and tunneling, despite only accidentally running into the same survivor twice in a row because he was the easiest to find of the team.
    That's not to say I haven't legitimately camped or tunneled if the situation called for it or I wanted to in general. With all the cheese available to both sides, I think they should be encouraged to utilize whatever they want to instead of making up arbitrary rules for either side.
    The few things I truly find detestable include players holding the game hostage, exploiting bugs, and face camping when one or more of the survivors haven't loaded in.

I play on PS4. Don't like to camp but sometimes it is required and that is when I get yelled at. Tunneling is what is the biggest complaint on PS4 but the killer is supposed to tunnel. Goal is to kill 
  • Rat_Watson
    Rat_Watson Member Posts: 28

Sometimes when I hook a survivor, their entire team swarms around the hook, so, I'm obviously not going to go on the other side of the map. I'm pretty good with things like that, or, I think I am.
    Sometimes its necessary and sometimes it isn't to stay within proximity of the hooked survivor.
    Every time I do so, though, always results in me being ######### talked on lmao.

They just want you to play like trash so that they all escape and chant "ez" at the end of the game.

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149

My favorite is the "respect the 4%" one, where if a survivor manages to escape a hook you have to let them live.
    like how can they expect me to just stop playing the game because they got lucky?

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    edited June 2018

@robin said:
    My favorite is the "respect the 4%" one, where if a survivor manages to escape a hook you have to let them live.
    like how can they expect me to just stop playing the game because they got lucky?

That one is funny, really. But if survs had bad game and or/are newbies I sometimes feel like it :D

But do note that it only counts when there is really only 4%.
    when they do it on first try, that is. Otherwise, after 3 tries with base chance of 4% it's actually: 11.5%. And with slippery meat it's 21.7%. probability theory at it's finest :D all the talk after 3 tries etc. is just shaming to insult, you can put it.... well, you know where, right?

• ninjabsbx
    ninjabsbx Member Posts: 20

Well i got lots of matches where i found survivors near a hooked survivor and they raged like crazy and not to mentiom that most twitch streamers (Not all of them) thinl they are hot ######### that when they win they are like "gg ez" and when they fail they are like "gg trash team and killer". not saying all twitch streamers are bad in fact some of them ar pretty chill. And survivors should know this by now: Its not camping if you know someone is nearby. Like lets say u have bbq and u dont see auras then u know they are nearby or you are the doctor and used static blast. Ye survivors sometimes dont admit their mistakes and they will blame others despite not being their fault.