Remove "Skillbased Matchmaking" and rework add on's and items

Options

Legit every game so far i either play against children with no hands or i get my ass handed by 12000 total hours SWF that all have fully stacked toolboxes and do totems. It is so frustrating playing this game I actually want competent survivors not the greasiest sweatlords or people who have never played a video game before.

But honestly that's not all why even put SBMM in a game where the entire roster of killers isn't viable except for 2? before adding something like this maybe make sure at least half of the killers are actually good.

And even if we go by the delusional dev's and say every killer is fine, at least make add on's and items an even playingfield. As a killer its unfair if I bring my 2 best add on's while the survivors have a yellow med kit and a brown toolbox, and at the same time if i run 2 add on's that aren't that good and they have a map, a key and 2 toolboxes that is just as stupid. It should be changed how we get items and add on's from the bloodweb in first place if they were like perks it would be way healthier for the game and make it more fair so i don't get punished for not having enough bloodpoints/bad luck in the bloodweb to get my add on's, while survivors can tank all their BP into one character.

Comments