2»

Comments

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    Options

@ModernFable said:
    Here’s my suggestion:

Play Killer for while.

It helps you understand how the Killer thinks as well as when they’re weak. Playing both sides considerably increases your understanding and ability as a player.

Other than that, you can watch videos and gain a better understanding that way. See what other players do, and learn from it: see what works and what doesn’t.

I play killer at rank 1. Camping is for people who are complete garbage.

I haven’t made any comment on camping in this discussion.

The person said they were new, and they seemed to require some assistance. So I gave them a suggestion to help, that’s all.
    I know dude dw about him. PureBalance is the parody of his own nickname here, don't mind him

Your suggestion was fine to new comers
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Camping is already punishable. Rush gens, problem solved. Camping already takes so long that the Survivors can rush gens and leave.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options
    Omg another topic camping is bad.Mayby eboby mori shoyld be a bulid on on every one killer?Like a base kit. One hook and next time you will die if i catch you.Problem solve killer dont even want camp becose can got easy kikk if he chase next person.Problem will be survs DC every game after one hook :D
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    @Redplanet Just use Kindred or Borrowed Time. There's nothing wrong with a killer defending a hook. It's up to us to run perks to counter the strategy.
  • M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    Options
    There is a punishment for camping. Killers within a certain range of the hook suffer from decreased emblem gain for gatekeeper.
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Options

@Larcz said:
    Omg another topic camping is bad.Mayby eboby mori shoyld be a bulid on on every one killer?Like a base kit. One hook and next time you will die if i catch you.Problem solve killer dont even want camp becose can got easy kikk if he chase next person.Problem will be survs DC every game after one hook :D

They dc already after one hook lol

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    Didn't read much of this, but did you ever think maybe the killer was just defending his kill? Should he just run away and close his eyes and let you go? 
    Such a clown thing to say that gets said at least once anytime someone complains about camping. Form an original opinion.
  • ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    Options

@Larcz said:

English please.

• Orion
    Options

@brokedownpalace said:
    Such a clown thing to say that gets said at least once anytime someone complains about camping. Form an original opinion.

Unoriginal complaints get unoriginal responses.

• brokedownpalace
    Options
    Orion said:

@brokedownpalace said:

Congratulations. You probably thought that was pretty clever. Complaints don't need to be original. Do you think businesses that get the same complain many times simply say "Sorry, we only acknowledge original complaints?"
  • Orion
    Options

@brokedownpalace said:
    Congratulations. You probably thought that was pretty clever. Complaints don't need to be original. Do you think businesses that get the same complain many times simply say "Sorry, we only acknowledge original complaints?"

You complained that OP's complaint was not being addressed in an original manner. I merely pointed out that this complaint has been addressed multiple times already, and thus doesn't warrant an original response.
    If you'd complained that OP's complaint was not being addressed at all, you might have had a point, but you weren't, so you don't.

• brokedownpalace
    Options
    Orion said:

@brokedownpalace said:

You complained that OP's complaint was not being addressed in an original manner. I merely pointed out that this complaint has been addressed multiple times already, and thus doesn't warrant an original response.
    If you'd complained that OP's complaint was not being addressed at all, you might have had a point, but you weren't, so you don't.

Yikes.
  • GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    edited December 2018
    Options

If the Killer is camping, do generators. Don;t try to save your teammate. This will ensure that the Killer is wasting their time. And if you are the one being camped and, especially if they are face camping, hold out as long as possible. Waste their time so your team can get things done.

Now, this doesn't always work, as their are Hook Vultures who will dive the hook for those sweet Altruism points and then just leave you to get tunneled down. Or they might sit around waiting for the killer to leave, wasting everyone's time because nothing is happening except everyone watching you die.

• towhead
    towhead Member Posts: 61
    edited December 2018
    Options

Didn't read the whole thing, but if you're new, you're probably still in the lower ranks. 90% of the games you will get camped, since killers don't pip and just stay there. Rank up a bit, green or purple ranks are way better.

lmao.  better for tunneling.  i got to rank 3 and all i saw was tunneling.  lotsa fun though, really.
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

loop, loop, loop

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options
    towhead said:

Didn't read the whole thing, but if you're new, you're probably still in the lower ranks. 90% of the games you will get camped, since killers don't pip and just stay there. Rank up a bit, green or purple ranks are way better.

lmao.  better for tunneling.  i got to rank 3 and all i saw was tunneling.  lotsa fun though, really.
    Maybe because that's how you play the game optimally? Just like survivors continue repairing a single gen instead of switching to another one after they repaired to 66%
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@brokedownpalace said:
    Orion said:

@brokedownpalace said:

EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Bungie hell even Blizzard now! :p

• towhead
    towhead Member Posts: 61
    Options
    it is no wonder so many survivors these days assemble in 4 man swf groups to dominate killers with tunneling so common.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@brokedownpalace said:
    Orion said:

@brokedownpalace said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@brokedownpalace said:
    Orion said:

@brokedownpalace said:

A part of me died during that blizzcon.....

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224
    Options

Kindred in the lower ranks is advised. It will help your team realize what they are up against and if they are smart they will prioritize doing generators.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Don't worry. Now that BBQ got nerfed, we'll see more camping killers.