Legion is slower than Huntress

Options
Dehitay
Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

After being looped around a truck with pallet on both killers, Legion is definitely noticeably slower than Huntress. Which is annoying cause theoretically he should have a smaller hitbox being a smaller character which should make looping less effective.

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Legion is the same speed as Hag, Huntress, Nurse and Spirit 110% movement speed.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:
    Legion is the same speed as Hag, Huntress, Nurse and Spirit 110% movement speed.

Pretty sure Nurse is slower than survivors. She's below 100%.

• MegaWaffle
    Options

@se05239 said:

@MegaWaffle said:

I don't believe she is slower than 100% but I could be wrong about Nurse. I play PS4 so she may as well not exist.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@se05239 said:

@MegaWaffle said:

I don't believe she is slower than 100% but I could be wrong about Nurse. I play PS4 so she may as well not exist.

Her speed is "96.25%" or "3.85m/s" depending on which you prefer.

• MegaWaffle
    Options

@se05239
    Actually you are right Nurse movement speed is 96.25% (Official DBD Wiki)

• MegaWaffle
    Options

@se05239

Guess we posted at the same time ^.^

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162
    Options

Legion seriously needs a buff

• Crizpen
    Crizpen Member Posts: 129
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@se05239 said:

@MegaWaffle said:

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469
    Options

@Crizpen said:

GASP! Nurse is on console!? I though she was exclusive to PC like BILL!

(Im kidding, I play on PS4)

• Crizpen
    Options

@Dehitay said:
    After being looped around a truck with pallet on both killers, Legion is definitely noticeably slower than Huntress. Which is annoying cause theoretically he should have a smaller hitbox being a smaller character which should make looping less effective.

I haven't tested it specifically, and I'm not sure how you would aside from how it "feels," but it may feel that way while being the same movement speed because you're often coming down from the Frenzy and the slower movement speed is damn near unbearable.

Huntress can also use her hatchets as a threat and force down pallets, eliminating loops. So, it may be a case of people taking more risks against Legion and looping him for longer than they otherwise would. Legion is different: they know he can go into Frenzy and end the loop, but they also know if they hit him with the pallet while in Frenzy, that's it for Frenzy. Besides, with Deep Wounds, even if they do get hit, they know he can't do much to them if they fail the pallet slam.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

@Crizpen said:

I haven't tested it specifically, and I'm not sure how you would aside from how it "feels," but it may feel that way while being the same movement speed because you're often coming down from the Frenzy and the slower movement speed is damn near unbearable.

Huntress can also use her hatchets as a threat and force down pallets, eliminating loops. So, it may be a case of people taking more risks against Legion and looping him for longer than they otherwise would. Legion is different: they know he can go into Frenzy and end the loop, but they also know if they hit him with the pallet while in Frenzy, that's it for Frenzy. Besides, with Deep Wounds, even if they do get hit, they know he can't do much to them if they fail the pallet slam.

I should have probly been more clear about that. When I was playing Huntress I was out of hatches for the 2nd hit, so I had to chase to get the down. But as Huntress I was actually able to shorten the distance between us without bloodlust. With Legion, I didn't want to use my power while the pallet was still up cause they would have looped and then used it to stun me or waited till I kept my distance to drop it and then run off which would cause my Frenzy time to run out so I was just chasing them around. But with Legion, I was completely unable to close the distance at all. If I never got bloodlust, I could have been chasing them around forever.

• Crizpen
    Options

@Dehitay said:

@Crizpen said:

I should have probly been more clear about that. When I was playing Huntress I was out of hatches for the 2nd hit, so I had to chase to get the down. But as Huntress I was actually able to shorten the distance between us without bloodlust. With Legion, I didn't want to use my power while the pallet was still up cause they would have looped and then used it to stun me or waited till I kept my distance to drop it and then run off which would cause my Frenzy time to run out so I was just chasing them around. But with Legion, I was completely unable to close the distance at all. If I never got bloodlust, I could have been chasing them around forever.

Strange. Perhaps a bug you encountered? With Legion I'm able to (slowly) close the gap with running survivors without Frenzy, so I haven't encountered that myself.

That said, I have been mostly rolling survivor since the DLC, and have only around 10 Legion games to base it on, so I mine not be the best sample.