Crashing?

My game keeps crashing at the most random times. An i know survivors are having a field day reporting me thinking i dc... Hope the issue gets fixed soon.. The main map my game keeps crashing on is the farm now.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Console or PC?

• sadmuffins13
    sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    Master said:

Console or PC?

Console
  • Xaggy
    Xaggy Member Posts: 330

Today on Family Residence with only one guy.

• Ireath
    Ireath Member Posts: 91
    Reports on console don't do anything no need to worry.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Ireath said:

Reports are logged, and once the ban system is up and running, there will be a mass ban for people who think that reports don't do anything.

• ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    Orion said:

@Ireath said:

Reports are logged, and once the ban system is up and running, there will be a mass ban for people who think that reports don't do anything.

Where’d you hear that? 

Because if that’s true then that’s awesome.
  • Orion

@ModernFable said:
    Where’d you hear that? 

From Peanits.
    Report systems only stop working if people don't use them. Mods are not omniscient; they don't know what goes on in every trial ever. Also, just because you don't get a message saying "Thanks to your report, player X was banned" doesn't mean they don't work. Inversely, just because you do get such a message doesn't mean they do work. Having an automated system in place for those messages is far too simple.

• ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    Orion said:

@ModernFable said:
    Where’d you hear that? 

From Peanits.
    Report systems only stop working if people don't use them. Mods are not omniscient; they don't know what goes on in every trial ever. Also, just because you don't get a message saying "Thanks to your report, player X was banned" doesn't mean they don't work. Inversely, just because you do get such a message doesn't mean they do work. Having an automated system in place for those messages is far too simple.

Neat.

Although it would still be nice to get feedback knowing that my reports are actual doing something.
  • Orion

@ModernFable said:
    Neat.

Although it would still be nice to get feedback knowing that my reports are actual doing something.

After every ban wave there's a slew of threads from people who were banned complaining about the fact. That's the only reliable feedback, IMO.
    Anyone can set up fake notifications, but faking threads on that scale would cost more than just having a mod team going through reports.

• Ireath
    Ireath Member Posts: 91
    Orion said:

@Ireath said:

Where’d you hear that? 

I was unaware of that I was under the impression that it was harder to issue bans on consoles.