The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Chapter Idea: Unforgotten Revenge

InfernalNeon
InfernalNeon Member Posts: 12
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

The Eye:

A surveillance killer, Samantha Alby has a big dark eye with her hair covering the other one with a beaten up/broken face. Her main weapon is an butterfly knife.

Backstory:

Living under pressure in her entire life, the eye wishes nothing but spreading terror. She was abondened by her family at a church, and raised by a priest until she turned 10. After some time she was adopted by a wealthy family. When she grew up, her highschool turned into a living nightmare. She was disliked by everyone and she got assaulted by her teacher when she found her mothers love letters in his desk. She managed to escape with a letter and ran to home to show it to her father. When she got home, Samantha's mother knew what happend and tried to grab the letter from Samantha but she resisted. Having a fear to loose her husband, Samantha's mother grabbed a kitchen knife to threat her but the fight escalated and she slitted her mothers throat to defend herself.Shortly after her father came from work only to witness her beloved wife choking in her own blood while his daughter holding the knife. Samantha, struggling to explain what happend, but his father starts to beat her non stop until her eye gets smashed. When she coulnt handle more pain, she grabbed the bloddy knife from the ground to stab his father in the stomach. After killing her parents she pushed herself up, seeing her family dead, Samantha had no idea what to do. She wanted to get helped by someone, she was so scared to call the police, so she called her the only person who she really trusts, Ash Crawford. She called her, and started to explain what happend and then asked her for help, Ash gets shocked when Samantha says she killed her parents, before Samantha can explain what happened, Ash shouts and calles her a murderer and says that she will call the cops on her, Samantha hears Ash and Teacher talking and Ash tells that Samantha killed her parents. Samantha hungs up the phone and feels betrayed by everyone she knows she collapes on the floor only to be woken up by the entity. After 2 hours, her parents bodies were found , and her teacher dead in his room after 2 days with eye objects around in the room. This became a tale in the school while Samantha was never found.

CURSED EYE

POWER

Even after that faithful day, Samantha could never please The Entity. She only wanted peace, not to be apart of this nightmare, but that didn't stop it. The Entity embedded her with ancient powers. Effectively breaking her mind and turning her into nothing more than a feral animal. These new powers manifests itself into her rotting eyeball and also made a eye shaped object on her back.

Tap and Hold the Power Button to create and maintain 3 Red Markings. The eye object behind her back only gives a notification when someone is in a range (the one with the arrow pointing at directions)

• When a Survivor is within range of a Red Marking, their aura is revealed to The Eye for 5 seconds and they're inflicted with Madness.•The survivor can erase the eye object, but it will make the survivor suffer from exposed effect for 4/5/6 seconds.

Each time a Survivors aura is revealed from a Red Marking, Cursed Eyes power bar is increased by 25%. Once Cursed Eyes power bar is filled, Cursed Eye gains 1 Tier. Cursed Eye has 3 Tiers of power that come with different benefits and weaknesses.

CURSED EYE I

• Red Markings have a range of 10-15 Meters.

• Eye object behind her back have a range of 10-15 Meters.

• Survivors suffering from Madness have a 50% chance for randomly placed Skill Checks and causes Survivors to experience shared Eye Hallucinations.

• Survivors aura will be revealed to The Eye if the survivor dint snap out of and doing a skillcheck.

• Injured Survivors blood stains will be visible for 10 seconds.

CURSED EYE II

• Red Markings have a range of 20-25 Meters and have a slightly visible Red Stain.

• Eye object behind her back have a range of 20-25 Meters.

• Your Terror Radius is also increased by 25% and your Red Marking setting speed is decreased by 100%.

• Survivors suffering from Madness have a 75% chance for randomly placed Skill Checks and causes Survivors to experience shared Eye Hallucinations.

• Survivors suffering from Madness also scream periodically, revealing their aura for 4 seconds.

• Survivors will see The Eye in the environment, same as doctor appearing everywhere.

• Survivors will suffer from blindness effect

• Survivors aura will be revealed to The Eye if the survivor dint snap out of it and doing a generator, healing a teammate etc. At this stage, the survivor can see the 2 possible place of where the paper piece could be at.

• Injured Survivors blood stains will be visible for 20 seconds.

CURSED EYE III

• Red Markings have a range of 30-35 Meters and have a clearly visible Red Stain.

• Eye object behind her back have a range of 30-35 Meters.

• Your Terror Radius is increased by 50% and your Red Marking setting speed is decreased by 200%.

• Survivors suffering from Madness have a 100% chance for randomly placed Skill Checks and causes Survivors to experience shared Eye Hallucinations.

• Survivors suffering from Madness also scream periodically, revealing their aura and becoming Exposed for 2 seconds.

• Survivors will suffer from blindness effect

• Survivors will see The Eye in the environment, same as doctor appearing everywhere.

• Survivors aura will be revealed to The Eye until the survivor snaps out of it, at this stage, the survivor can see where the paper piece is.

• Injured Survivors blood stains will be visible for 30 seconds.

Survivors may preform the Snap Out Of It action while suffering from Madness caused by Cursed Eye at all tiers. The way to snap out of it is to find the paper piece with their name on it (same action as cleansing a totem, expect much faster but its around the map as almoust same look as the totem just like the pig has jigsaw boxes) and burn it. (ik that it will be hard to do it, considering we already have totems, so im thinking to make this piece of paper inside of a box or something, just like the pig offers)

Perks:

Full Control :When the killer disables the generator, if a survivor re-enables it back, that generator will show its 30-35 meter surrondings to the killer. The survivor will get a random hard and fast skill check in random spot of the screen to avoid it. If the survivor fails the skill check, the generator will decrase %5

"Nothing gets unnoticed." The Eye

Shiver :When a survivor completes a generator, all of the survivors terror radius will be maxed for 2 seconds and if a another survivor is doing a generator in that time perioud, he/she will fail at the generator, causing it to explode.

"Only the entity will hear your scream." The Eye

Hex: Never Ending Nightmare :When a generator is powered, all of the survivors terror radius will reach the highest level, while making every generator decrease. If a survivor tries to do a gen in that moment, he/she will face more and harder skillchecks on random spot of the screen.

"There is no escape, for any of you." The Eye

Some item ideas:Love letter (ultra rare) : Red Marking setting speed is decreased by 30%"I came acroos a letter next to the teachers body, i simply couldn't resist and i took a peak. I coudln't belive our teacher had a crush on Samantha's mother, Samantha, im so sorry, its all my fault. -Ash Crawford"

Hair strand(Ultra Rare): Gains additional speed boost by %2/%3/%4 in speed.

" I will never forgive you- Samantha"

Survivor: Ash Crawford

A hopeful survivor, mainly focuses on helping out her teammates. She has blonde curly hair and green eyes.

Backstory:

When Samantha's body wasnt found, she became a tale in the school, some students belived that Samantha was a ghost and they wanted to communicate with her. Ash made a human shaped paper and asked everyone to pull one side of it, after that they drew a eye and putted the pieces on top of it. After burning the pieces, the students held their hands and waited for a signal, when the pieces burned the eye became red and students freaked out and quickly left the classroom, Ash was behind her classmates trying to catch up and leave the school, when she came close to the exit door she tried to open it but the door dint budge, she looked at the window and saw her classmates running, she shouted but dint help, she tried to call their phones but there was no signal, she tried to smash the window but it felt like a solid wall, she realised that there was no escape. She ran in the corridors, screaming in terror, calling out for anyone, she stopped and layyed down and started crying. She suddenly heard a whisper coming from the teachers office, she stood up and ran, hoping to find someone. She opened the door only to see Samantha herself, there was blood in the ground, eyes drawn to everywhere, Samantha looked to her eyes, Ash couldn't made a move, with a great struggle she managed to look up, only to see the teachers dead body on the ceeling dropping blood. With a quick sprint she got out of the teachers office and started running, where ever she went, where ever she looked, she always saw an eye, looking directly at her. She ran to the exit door, and tried to open it. Her struggle worked and the door opened, she quickly ran outside but she was still seeing the eyes everywhere. She shouted and called for help, but no one heard her, in fact it seemed like there was no one around, she decided to run to the forest to get away from Samantha, She ran and ran and came across a camp fire, then she fell asleep. After that day, Ash dint came to school , instead her desk was filled with eyes and her human shaped paper piece with her name on it.

Perks:

Look out for eachother: If a survivor gets unhooked, he/she can get healed %10 faster until 10 seconds,while seeing the killers aura if killer is 20-25 meters close. If the same survivor gets hooked, it will be %15 faster until 10 seconds while seeing the killers aura if killer is 30-35 meters close. Self care not inculuded.

"Stand still, and be quiet, i am here to help you" Ash

Second chance:If a survivor doesnt get hooked and got healed by a teammate or got him/herself up while being downed, he/she will see killers aura for 8 seconds.

"Im not giving up yet!" Ash

Make A Run For It : During a chase, if the survivor gets caught while vaulting on a palet or a window, instead getting picked up by the killer, the survivor stunts the killer (just like decisive strike) and gets a chance to run %5 faster for 5 seconds.

Make A Run For It 2.0: After taking a hit from the Killer - the speed boost you gain is increased for 0.5/1/1.5 seconds longer than normal

"I have to stay alive, i have to wake up from this horrible nightmare" Ash

New Realm: The Highschool

The enviroment would be torn up, while contaning a room where the teachers body is at. It would contain hallways like the preschool at myers map. The exit gates would lead to the schools exit gate.

Post edited by InfernalNeon on

Comments

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    So am I the only one feeling like this would make a great school map
  • InfernalNeon

@redsopine01 said:

I wanted to make a new realm based on a school for this idea, but couldn't came up with any name, so i decided to leave it.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

@redsopine01 said:

I wanted to make a new realm based on a school for this idea, but couldn't came up with any name, so i decided to leave it.

Why not there high school of her and ash also it makes no sense of her not going to the police as there clear indications of assault on her and she has the letter as proof she was attacked to try and hide it from the husband and it spirals out of control
  • InfernalNeon
    edited December 2018

@redsopine01 said:
    InfernalNeon said:

@redsopine01 said:

Why not there high school of her and ash also it makes no sense of her not going to the police as there clear indications of assault on her and she has the letter as proof she was attacked to try and hide it from the husband and it spirals out of control

You are correct, homewhever at that moment i wanted her to be extremly scared to tell anyone but someone who she really trusts, as i mentioned in her story, people was not fan of her, and samantha was only close to people she can trust, and thats only Ash.

Also when i said i left the school idea i dint mean that i found the idea bad or anything, since i coudln't came up with a name i dint wanted to mention it.

• InfernalNeon

Edit gave her a new abblity to see survivors behind her back with a notification if a survivor is in a range.