Pinhead power -- replenishes too quickly?

Options

Just like the title said, I wanted to get some discussion on this. How do you feel about the rate in which Pinhead gets his power? Too quickly? Just fine as it is?

Comments

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

I think it's fine as is.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742
    Options

For what it does I guess its fine.

• nancyt1428
    nancyt1428 Member Posts: 66
    Options

My thing is -- there is no punishment for missed chains. Like you can just almost spam it if you need to because it replenishes so quickly.

But then someone said that the fact that Pinhead is just standing there could be considered the "punishment" for missing with the power, because it allows the survivor to gain distance.

• reeves7
    reeves7 Member Posts: 306
    Options

He needs massive buffs.

• Killing_Time
    Killing_Time Member Posts: 894
    Options

Everything doesn't need to be stupidly hard punished dude. We don't need another NURSE situation where she's so RARE that she's dang near out of the game.

• Pukenplag
    Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454
    Options

Regardless of missing or hitting your chain, the fact that you are stuck in the same position is only detrimental.

"Oh no, he just missed and has his power again after like 4 seconds. So unfair" - except that while he was charging and shooting his chain, you had time to gain A LOT of distance.

• lemonsway
    lemonsway Member Posts: 1,169
    Options

THe chain are fairly easy to dodge. THe recharge time is fine as is when you learn when you should use them.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,179
    edited August 2021
    Options

His power, as is, it's fine that it has such a low cooldown rate. It does near nothing at longer ranges as the distance they travel while your channeling seemingly outpaces the distance the killer gets once the survivor is chained (even less time if there are object to break the chain on).

I've heard one buff where the cube isn't visible to the survivor until a hunt has been activated or at least make it so survivors can't see the aura till they are X meters away. That's one of the sad things about him. His power spike is so easily counterable that chain hunt might as well not even exist.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Isn't the punishment for missed chains lost distance?

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720
    Options

I am NOT very good at survivor. So I find the chains that randomly appear out of "Thin air" to be extremely difficult to work against during chases with him.