"raccoon city recruit" achievement bugged?

Options
bobby_trippe
bobby_trippe Member Posts: 8
  1. Xbox
  2. Racoon City Recruit not unlocking despite meeting regular map requirements

May have been reported already. For me personally, I got it to unlock but others are saying they completed the gen, escaped and no achievement. I know the deathslinger's map had a hard start too. I am sure this will be resolved. Below is an external discussion on the achievement.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a330613/raccoon-city-recruit-achievement?gamerid=288999

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• jaughnVohnson
    jaughnVohnson Member Posts: 6
    Options

Same thing happened to me on PS5 tonight. Finished gen (gen spawned closer to the stairs) but didn't get it upon hate escape.

• A_Big_Radroach
    A_Big_Radroach Member Posts: 2
    Options

So I’ve been playing this on 2 accounts to full completion.

First account fixing the generator to the bottom left of the stair case, through the Exit Gate and unlocking. Not a problem.

My main account though. Fixed generator to the right of the stairs, Exit Gate. Nothing.

Actually had several attempts where a generator was complete and left via gate/hatch and it didn’t pop.

The winning ticket for me was from the right, closest to the Exit Gate. (If your back was to the gate). Done it with someone else after the update on the 27th July and got a hatch escape. Popped.

Heard more than enough stories of different generators in that room popping for people since there’s 4 positions that can spawn on the ground level leading towards the main stair cases. I’m under personal belief that either most of the generators aren’t the “true” generator as described that the achievement intended. Same issue the Dead Dawg Saloon had in the beginning. Requiring a specific position. Or the debate of people not having the achievement unlock despite doing one of these 4 generators is down to the positioning of the player whilst repairing just not registering that checkbox achievement wise the the requirement was met and one person out of the two, three only getting the achievement upon escape.

• A_Big_Radroach
    A_Big_Radroach Member Posts: 2
    Options

So I’ve been playing this on 2 accounts to full completion.

First account fixing the generator to the bottom left of the stair case, through the Exit Gate and unlocking. Not a problem.

My main account though. Fixed generator to the right of the stairs, Exit Gate. Nothing.

Actually had several attempts where a generator was complete and left via gate/hatch and it didn’t pop.

The winning ticket for me was from the right, closest to the Exit Gate. (If your back was to the gate). Done it with someone else after the update on the 27th July and got a hatch escape. Popped.

Heard more than enough stories of different generators in that room popping for people since there’s 4 positions that can spawn on the ground level leading towards the main stair cases. I’m under personal belief that either most of the generators aren’t the “true” generator as described that the achievement intended. Same issue the Dead Dawg Saloon had in the beginning. Requiring a specific position. Or the debate of people not having the achievement unlock despite doing one of these 4 generators is down to the positioning of the player whilst repairing just not registering that checkbox achievement wise the the requirement was met and one person out of the two, three only getting the achievement upon escape.

• Piwatte
    Piwatte Member Posts: 162
    Options

Same for me today... Fun...