Is this greatest 3 gen of all time?

Options
JPA
JPA Member Posts: 1,685

Has anyone seen a 3 gen more GOATed than this? (Needless to say, I won this game)

Comments

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

When the generators are against the Survivors and secretly work with the Killer. We should report them!

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

I doubt they cover transporting people to other dimensions and feed on their hope

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,251
    Options

I hope when they fix Lery Gen, they will fix 4 Gen on Suffo pit, Sactum or wrath, Azaro.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,098
    Options

Lery's gen spawns have become ridiculous lately.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

I haven’t gotten Lery’s in a while to see how that feels in game. That is very unfair for the survivors though.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Balanced 👍

• unluckycombo
    unluckycombo Member Posts: 582
    Options

Wow, Lery's gen spawns have always been a little wild, but that is just insane.

My vote for worse three-gen will always go to Father Campbell's Chapel though. I've gotten multiple 3 gens practically within LoS of each other over at the Carnival more often then I've had a god-awful Lery's gen spread, so....

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Why can’t you silly survivors just work on other gens and slowly chisel away at the 3-gen when the killer is distracted by chase?

If he decides to protect the 3 gen all game and never leaves it, you can potentially have 4 gens done with 0 hooks.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

That's usually the play yeah but have you looked at the screenshot?

• JPA
    Options

Funnily enough, the gen on the left in the first picture (the one in the central room with all the crazy electric machines) did actually get done by the survivors over the course of the game, even though I was heavily patrolling this central area for the most part. However, the next two closest gens were also pretty close to the ridiculous pair of gens you see, so I basically had 2 other 3-gens, once they broke the original 3-gen.

You can't blame the survivors here, if the Killer is smart and absolutely refuses to take chase (e.g. just settle for an Injure or a pallet each time and wear down the survivors resources), it's difficult to break a 3-gen, especially one this close (basically I had to defend a 2-gen).

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    Options

This setup make me feel like Pinhead when a Survivor opens his box. 😩

• JPA
    Options

Oh yeah when I saw that 3-gen I came... straight to the forums

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069
    Options

da hell

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

some people play this game competitively despite crap like this being in the game btw

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,957
    Options

What witchery is this? A new perk? "Hex: Fancy a threesome"?

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,294
    Options

There was a worst one of Badham in the past

Pretty sure it was before the Freddy rework (Meaning there was only the "Badham 1" variation). And there was almost ALWAYS a gen that would spawn at the front of the school, and one inside of the school, AND the fence next the school there was almost always a gen that would spawn there, and one RIGHT beside the school outside, (on the same side of the downstairs window). I remember always abusing the hell out of it every time I got Badham because it was a free 3 gen every time.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452
    Options

Dead Dawg Saloon spawns a 3 gen just like this consistently. You can stay on top of the gallows area and have a 3 or even a 4 gen on your LoS. If you're playing Nurse you can hold your blink and have all of those gens at half a second from you.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

I also had that exact same 2 gen set up from your second screenshot recently. First and only time I've seen it happen.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

I once got a Game 3 gen at the hole in the floor where there was a gen beside the hole upstairs, and other 2 were right by the hole down below.

The hatch ended up spawning like 20 meters away from the hole.

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

I knew which map it would be on before I opened this, Lery’s is dumb.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306
    Options

It's more like a 2 gen at that point.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,098
    Options

Remember guys. RNG is fun. It's the most fun you can possibly have in a PVP game. We all love RNG. RNG is life.

• SaltyNooty
    SaltyNooty Member Posts: 276
    Options

I can't even begin to explain how DISGUSTING This is. That's not even Goated, that's downright unfair to the highest degree. I would've outright walked towards you and asked you to just sacrifice me because that's some high-level BS. Like, Two gens next together in less than 40 METERS of distance is ridiculous. Like, why are those two gens so close to each other.

Why isn't Lery's disabled yet :/

• JPA
    Options

Yeah it's pretty terrible, but honestly I don't see stuff this bad on Lerys too often. I'd rather they disable Haddonfield than Lerys any day.

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 870
    edited August 2021
    Options

I've had something similar just as horrible. One of the Corn maps the one with the barn with hay in the corner. 1 gen was inside and the other 2 was just outside the barn close by. I noticed this very quickly when the match started and tried to fix one of them to break it, but I'm certain the Legion noticed it to since he never once left them. 2 died 2 escaped via key that was next to one of the 3 gens.

Since what you had was an indoor map it probably was worse than mine.

• JPA
    Options

That's one of the few times I think a key escape is fair, if you get a gen layout like this

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

Wow, nice job!!