Weakest licensed killer?

Elena
Elena Member Posts: 2,187

Who in your opinion is the weakest licensed killer?

Comments

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

I'm not counting Pinhead because he is still in PTB.

Our options, off the top of my head, are Myers, Leatherface, Freddy, Pig, Ghostface, Demo, Pyramid Head, and Nemesis.

Of those, I would probably guess either Myers or Pig.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,464

I would say Pig, if RNG doesn't help you.

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,976
    edited August 2021

Easily Myers. He's pretty much the weakest killer in the entire roster, which by default makes him the weakest licensed killer aswell.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Pig overall, but Nemesis can be the weakest depending on the map, because there's lots of weird hitboxes that completly block his tentacle hitbox which makes him a M1 killer with zombies.

Myers at least has a oneshot and faster vault speed in tier 3, and pig has slowdown, both of which works on any maps.

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

Myers!

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Myers, 100%

• Clowning
    Clowning Member Posts: 886

Pig.

Myers can be made consistently viable with addons, while Pig with addons is still just an M1 Killer with heavy RNG.

• Predated

Having zombies that can do the dirty work for him. All you need is a very inconvenient moment and not hearing a zombie around the corner to get infected, damaged or even downed. Let alone that his zombies can fully counter a DS, can facecamp for him, give info on where survivors are(aka, giving Nemesis quick chases), let alone that T2 Nemesis has by far the best pallet breaking mechanic, and it's easier to hit T2 as Nemesis than Myers.

And that's just basekit Nemesis, ignoring perks and addons.

Myers is still an m1 killer with his only source of damage being his m1. He cannot break pallets faster, he doesnt have a way of getting information on survivors that arent already in his vision, and even his vault speed, which is his best asset, is often still slower than just walking around.

I could play Nemesis with 0 perks and addons, and still get consistent 2k's in red ranks, possibly even 4k's if im willing to tunnel someone out early on.

I cant play Myers with 0 perks and addons, and even though I might still get 2k's, they wont be consistent, where 4k's would be extremely rare and those games would be where I managed to stalk a survivor from a very sneaky angle without them even suspecting a thing.

Myers doesnt have his instadown available when he wants, he needs to work for it, let alone that it will take quite some time to regain it once he lost it. Nemesis will have his pallet breaking available the moment he hits 1 survivor and 2 zombies. Deadzones leading to consistent hooks>>>>>getting maybe 1-2 hooks because survivors were impatient.

• Predated

then ill make it easier for you:

Myers is the weakest killer. No one gets even close to how weak Myers is. If you want to know why, you gotta read.

• Predated

An m1 killer with the ability to have no TR whenever she wants, addons that make her crouch speed fast enough to gen grab survivors. Addons that make her dash fast enough to reach the opposite side of a T&L before a survivor can even vault a window. Let alone that she can use her power to fully ignore loops on quite a lot of maps. Bouncing off a pallet? Bouncing over a wall? Dashing through a window? All possible with Pig.

Even ignoring all that, Pig is an m1 killer with a long dash. Myers is just an m1 killer, no dash.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

Demo.

• Clowning
    Clowning Member Posts: 886

I mean yeah, but Myers has the ability to straight up delete someone and I feel like that in itself is strong enough to place him just a tiny bit above Pig.

• Alphasoul05
    Alphasoul05 Member Posts: 601
    edited August 2021

True, her dash is useful at quite a lot of loops in this game as well if you fake one direction and go the other. But counterpoint: Myers is the only killer in the entire game who can "run out" of their power. Quite the outdated mechanic if you asked me.

• stormy_
    stormy_ Member Posts: 208
    edited August 2021

clown “

the world weakest killer ever

• If pinhead does not get changed from the PTB i feel like it will probably be pinhead.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,891
    edited August 2021

It's Pig by a long shot. Her power is entirely based on RNG and there is nothing she can do about it.

Mikey is not even a contender for weakest. Scott Jund made a great comprehensive video detailing why.

• lemonsway
    lemonsway Member Posts: 1,169

Nemesis. He is the one killer out of the Licensed ones that clearly lacks an identity. Hi's design is a mix of things that he does worse than the killers he borrows from.

He has his Tentacle and that's it. Zombies are worse than Pig's RBT, you can control RBT's to a very big degree in comparison to Zombies, you can block people from getting their RBT off, you can make it take longer, you can make it KILL. So Clearly RBT's potential vs Zombie Potential is clearly in Pig's Favor.

The Contaminated effect is a joke, it doesn't hurt or slow Survivors one bit. They don't need to get the Vaccine at all. The tentacle has poor reach and poor hitboxes. The Mutation benefits are very lacking, Tier 3 Nemesis is an upgrade? It feels absolutly the same, the only advantage is it's permanent in comparisson to other powers like Evil Within, Corrupt Purge, Blood Fury, etc which are timed power ups but are HUGE power boosts.

3 Hits with an ability to down is riddiculous. Why it's still 3 hits i don't understand...The 6 meter Tentacle vs a Lunge is a very marginal difference in distance but it's easier to aim the M1... You're using the Tentacle just when you expect vaults, cause they are locked in animation otherwise the chances of missing are too high and again a Lunge will do the job.

• Mattie_MayhemOG
    Mattie_MayhemOG Member Posts: 315

Pig because of the inconsistent luck needed for her to succeed. Myers may be an M1 but he has a couple viable ways to play though add-ons and perks.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

People who think Myers is the weakest are the one's who pop Tier III 20 meters away from a survivor instead of when they're in lunge distance.

Its literally the Exposed status for an entire Hook state, if you cant make that work there's no helping you.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

Pig. Trash stealth, trash chase and her only potential are traps which are super inconsistent unless you bring purple addons every match.

I used to think it was Myers, but honestly he's not that bad with Monitor + Bambozlee.

• FengisKawaii
    FengisKawaii Member Posts: 309

Easily Myers. Pig has very strong natural slowdown (it´s strong even if it doesnt give max value) and she´s much stronger in chase than Myers is.

• DouubleYou
    DouubleYou Member Posts: 28

Myers easily

• MudSpit83
    MudSpit83 Member Posts: 116

Definitely Myers and Pig

• hiken
    hiken Member Posts: 1,188

i think ghostface is the worst at the moment, i litearlly thought myers was but he can do way better than ghostface against decent survivors, especially with good addons.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,090

Meyers.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I see Michael and to a lesser extent Amanda fairly regularly, more regularly than roughly half the roster. I see Nemesis maybe once or twice a week. That would be pretty low even if he WEREN'T the newest (fully available) killer.

But since I can't really go by anecdotal choose rates to determine who's the weakest I'd still say Nemesis. Michael has good add-ons and can down in a single hit, Nemesis has to run around flailing (and usually missing) his more or less useless tentacle all match to get anything done. Michael and Amanda also have good stealth. Nemesis just clumsily jogs around like a big slow doofus and would be even worse if not for the fact that he has zombies that occasionally get in your way. Pig and Myers don't need no stinking zombies.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Pig

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Pig or Myers. I have more success with Amanda so probably Myers is the weakest in my experience.

Or at least the least consistent licensed killer, he can still be very fun to play with so many fun add ons (not tombstone piece tho)

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I'm still waiting for them to tell me what license he's from.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

Pig. no real snowball potential and her entire kit relies on RNG, after that shes a basic m1 killer

but, on the off chance she gets good rng, id say Michael would be weaker.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
    edited August 2021

Eh, I still think Myers is the weakest. Against a competent team that can loop, he's only efficient out in the open.

Pig has mediocre anti-loop, but it's still anti-loop depending on the type of loop it happens to be. Plus, Pig DOES have slowdown, just gotta hope they don't get it off on the first try, so I consider her the second weakest. Stack Enduring, Spirit Fury, and Brutal/Bamboozle on her to enhance her M1 chase.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Pig, definitely Pig. She is the one that I kind of feel weird about playing because I am like, "do I really want to put myself through this?" Michael is a fun and easy ROFLstomp by comparison.