Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Uncleansable totem on hospital map

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Load into hospital map

Step 4 : Find totem in an overturned blue bin that can't be cleansed

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Feng Min, previously noticed same issue on Nea
  • Small Game and Kindred are the two I had in common between both games
  • Lery's Memorial Institute - Treatment Theatre
  • Encountered at least twice

I don't have a screenshot of the bugged totem, but it's on the map capped below from the post-game lobby. I think the overturned bin spawns in a bathroom.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

Here, there are pictures in a thread I've done a few days ago about this issues.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/272986/totem-uncleansable-on-lerys

• RadicalLynx
    RadicalLynx Member Posts: 7

Also grabbed a screenshot today

• HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 378

was just about to post this too

• sleepy_knight
    sleepy_knight Member Posts: 117

Here's another screenshot!

Since I was doing a totem hunt, I can tell that this blue box/bucket/? thing can appear multiple times in the same match with a totem. This round had 3 overall, 2 of which I could cleanse without issues. This one however could not be touched by anyone.

I'm pretty sure it's because it's a bit too close to the white fridge(?) behind my Nancy so the character can't get into the totem cleansing position.

And before anyone cries about this being a 3-man swf, I was solo, bottom friend was killer in another match, middle friend doesn't even own the game, we were just chatting while playing :D

• Tazroy
    Tazroy Member Posts: 1

Experienced the issue as well, however for us it was a hex ruin totem which made the game quite a bit more difficult and frustrating and unfortunately ended in a loss :(

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,778
    edited August 2021

My friend (@ClaudioFrosty) just experienced this and asked me to post it too