Still No Charity Case For PS4 EU?

A recent PSN blog posted that the Charity Case would arrive on the 14th and the store has updated since it’s the 14th in the EU with all the new dlc except for the Charity Case. Any reason why? Link to the blog: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/12/10/new-on-playstation-store-this-week-borderlands-2-vr-warhammer-vermintide-2-more/

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    edited December 2018

Honestly it's just Sony I'm pretty sure.

I think Sony Japan took over a month to add the Clown to their store, you're probably better contacting Sony and asking them tbh.

additionally we're only 3 hour into the 14th (the UK) at least - It'll likely be up at some point today.

• skyvaq
    skyvaq Member Posts: 14
    So apparently it‘s not Sonys fault.
    I contacted Sony EU twice and they said they don‘t have any information about the Charity Case. They said I should contact the Devs if I want to know something about the Release. Lol...
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@SenzuDuck said:
    Honestly it's just Sony I'm pretty sure.

I think Sony Japan took over a month to add the Clown to their store, you're probably better contacting Sony and asking them tbh.

additionally we're only 3 hour into the 14th (the UK) at least - It'll likely be up at some point today.

Actually someone complained that they still didnt get clown after we already received spirit :wink:

• luxurycroft
    luxurycroft Member Posts: 14
    At least they could give us some info about what’s going on! I can’t imagine that the devs don’t know anything. 
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    At least they could give us some info about what’s going on! I can’t imagine that the devs don’t know anything. 
    Another PlayStation Blog update now says it will come on 19th of December: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/12/17/new-on-playstation-store-this-week-r-type-dimensions-ex-scintillatron-4096-more/
  • luxurycroft
    edited December 2018
    Interesting, I’m still worried because the devs still haven’t tweeted about it..
    Post edited by luxurycroft on
  • skyvaq
    I got multiple Mails from Sony EU saying that the release date is chosen by the Devs. So I don‘t really get why the Devs would hold back Charity Case for Europe. And on the other hand.. XBOX EU got it on the 4th. Same day as US and Japan.
    It would be helpful if we got any kind of news or information from the Devs but they kind of ignore us...
  • BoxingRouge
    skyvaq said:
    I got multiple Mails from Sony EU saying that the release date is chosen by the Devs. So I don‘t really get why the Devs would hold back Charity Case for Europe. And on the other hand.. XBOX EU got it on the 4th. Same day as US and Japan.
    It would be helpful if we got any kind of news or information from the Devs but they kind of ignore us...
    Well a new date is set for the 19th which is tomorrow, so let’s see if it arrives or not.
  • Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684
    I'm sure It will come  :) 
  • skyvaq
    It‘s ridiculous...
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    It’s best to try and be patient. Whilst disappointing it is just a cosmetic purchase, at the end of the day. Eventually you will be able to buy it and dress with the cool swag but, for the time being, patience is the best choice we can make.
  • skyvaq
    PlayStation Blog keeps lying to us. Just why?
  • luxurycroft
    why the hell did they delete my comments lol 
  • skyvaq
    Soooo let me sum it up...
    Official PlayStation Blog gave us the wrong release date two times. Devs are ignoring us.
    Have a nice day guys 😂
  • luxurycroft
    skyvaq said:
    Soooo let me sum it up...
    Official PlayStation Blog gave us the wrong release date two times. Devs are ignoring us.
    Have a nice day guys 😂
    Thanks, you too! I hope the devs have a nice one too <3
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,958

There's official word on the Twitter page, regarding this.

• TheCatLady
    TheCatLady Member Posts: 60
    Weird that it's taking so long.
  • skyvaq
    edited December 2018
    Sounds like we won‘t get it by the end of the year 
  • skyvaq
    So.... ummm..
    is charity case for sony EU still a thing or do we have to give it up 😂
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,903

I don't understand what the delay is when everyone else has it on PS4.

• skyvaq
    The odd thing is that even XBOX EU got it. What‘s the problem with ps4 Europe?
  • BoxingRouge

I don't understand what the delay is when everyone else has it on PS4.

I checked the ps blog for this week too and it’s not listed on there this time.
  • dpds
    dpds Member Posts: 52

i'm ok with not having it but ffs BHVR just tell us it's not coming to PS4 EU.. There are loads of identical questions about this DLC everywhere and they simply keep ignoring it. To be honest i can't understand developer's position on this one.

• skyvaq
    dpds said:

i'm ok with not having it but ffs BHVR just tell us it's not coming to PS4 EU.. There are loads of identical questions about this DLC everywhere and they simply keep ignoring it. To be honest i can't understand developer's position on this one.

Yeah.. at least some news or any information would be nice.
    PS4 Europe has a huge community. Sad that they keep ignoring us.
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,958

I wish I had an update for you, right now am still waiting to hear as well. Sorry for the delay :(

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,903

@MandyTalk said:
    I wish I had an update for you, right now am still waiting to hear as well. Sorry for the delay :(

But what is causing the delay though? That's what I am perplexed about. Every other PS4 region has it. Except EU.

• BoxingRouge

@MandyTalk said:

But what is causing the delay though? That's what I am perplexed about. Every other PS4 region has it. Except EU.

Also Australia and New Zealand. But apparently they’re under Sony EU too.
  • skyvaq
    edited January 2019
    ——-
    Post edited by skyvaq on
  • luxurycroft
    I can’t believe it.. i actually gave up hope already. not excited for it anymore tbh.
  • skyvaq
    Would be nice to know on which day... 🤔
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

I'm on us psn and I feel bad for EU people I mean what taking so long?

• BoxingRouge
    skyvaq said:
    Would be nice to know on which day... 🤔
    Could be Tuesday since that’s the day the store updates.
  • ForeheadSurviors
    ForeheadSurviors Member Posts: 154
    edited January 2019
    Honestly the only good thing out the charity event is megs cosmetics and the killer can spot you across the map, so you’re really not missing out on anything.
  • BoxingRouge
    Honestly the only good thing out the charity event is megs cosmetics and the killer can spot you across the map, so you’re really not missing out on anything.
    I’m just here for the Dwight cosmetics.
  • dpds
    dpds Member Posts: 52

it's out boiiiizzz can't believe it was released after all :)

• BoxingRouge
    dpds said:

it's out boiiiizzz can't believe it was released after all :)

My Dwight is finally roohappy