Pls change daily quest

The problem for me is I only play surv. After some weeks I start playing DBD again and all I have to say is, the daily missions are absolutely nonsense for me. I only get killer quests, I can refresh every day but nothing changes. Why is there no option to choose? Do you want a daily quest for survivor or for a killer?

Why the game wants that I have to play a killer for some blood points? I have now since 3 weeks only killer quests. I try it once but I gave up. Killer is nothing for me.

There should be option where I can choose. Survivor or killer.

Comments

• venomz12
    venomz12 Member Posts: 46

Can I just ask, what is it about killer you don't like?

• DieGräfin
    DieGräfin Member Posts: 227
    edited August 2021

It's just nothing for me. Killer is boring. Repairing gens, save unhooks, healing, chasing and escaping. That's what I want And the next point I don't spend blood points into my killers. Maybe my Freddy is level 10 or 11. And that is my highest level. The rest is 1 😅. I only play survivor and this will not change even the game with the daily quest wants me to pull playing killer.

There should be a option to choose 🧐

I forgot, the queue times as killer are way too long for me. Surv is like 5-10 seconds. Killer always over 5 minutes. Nah, not mine.

• Ozlotto
    Ozlotto Member Posts: 5

I get alot of survivor dailys and I'm a killer main

I just do what I can do

But the idea of being able to choose killer or survivor dailys is a good idea

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,236

The point of dailies (and challenges) is to get more people playing both roles, and a variety of characters.

If you don't want to do the tasks you've got, just... play another game. It's only 30k, which is roughly what you get from an average match with a BP offering of some kind.

The ability to reroll one per day is enough if you ask me. There are times when I've got characters I don't play one after the other, but I still get to a point where I can work with it after a few days, and then clear all three rituals.

• 1miko
    1miko Member Posts: 268

I believe dailies are there to promote players to try and play both sides. If you don't want to play anything but survivor then use your daily reroll hoping for a survivor challenge. Dailies are okay, they could be more rewarding because the grind is ridiculous but that's about it.

• DieGräfin
    DieGräfin Member Posts: 227

The daily reroll option didn't help me. Only change from huntress to clown , demodoggy to trapper and so on.

• yummymarshy
    yummymarshy Member Posts: 36

Like most games it should be things that you get on the way like unhooks or downs. Instead of being things like “win a game with [insert character who has been sitting at lvl 1 or that has no useful perks on them cause you just wanted to unlock a perk when starting off]”.