We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Sudden hard matches as killer?

Has anybody else noticed a significant change in the difficulty of killer games recently? Like I've been a rank 1 killer for half a year now and recently started playing blight a couple of months ago. Before I was getting 4k left and righ and I could relax most of the time. As of lately every match has been really sweaty just to get about 2 kills. All 4 survivors seem to always be of a high level looping wise and the gens fly by a lot quicker than they used to. BEFORE i could get a reliable 3 kills on deathslinger as well but now I struggle to get even one with farely shkrt chases. I'm asking if anybody else feels this way recently, and for reasons as to why this is happening.

Comments

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843

I did not notice anything i was playing no power nurse for 3 hour with no perk and i got a game with 2 kill i was so scare of safety pipping that when i hook the second guy for the second time i face camp him for a while so i lose emblem

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

Personally, yeah. My matches have been tougher too. I'm not sure if my skill has just degraded over time or what. Maybe the recent MMR test has caused people to sweat a lot more?

• Tailo
    Tailo Member Posts: 5

Yea but nurse will always be op so this situation doesnt really apply in my opinion.

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843

You know that playing nurse with no power is moving at 90% speed right. So catching a survivor is near impossible unless they are terrible.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I mostly notice an increase of sweat when I'm playing Killer in the middle of the night.

Because I usually get hardcore Koreans or Thai players :)

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Sure the recent spike of split and do gens has caused some wrinkles but it still takes them all being good at chases, split on gens, and me to be on killers I'm not great with and even them I still kill half of them at least. Give me Pig, Huntress, Slinger, Clown, or a few others and it's a slaughter fest still.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Probably some adjustments to our current matchmaking to shift towards the mmr system. Developers often change these under the hood.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Mine are always tougher when I have killer specific challenges on. They almost feel rigged 😅

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,973

funny you should metion this, I agree its kinda hard atm

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267
    edited August 2021

Yeah not only that matches are taking longer than usual to find as killer during the day...When it used to be instantaneous to find a match in red ranks. And I would get placed with full red lobbies the majority of the time, now I'm getting placed with a mixed ranks like purple and red consistently. Something is going on in the background if I'm going to assume... Even when playing survivor I'm getting placed with more often now with people who actually know how to play the game.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Just getting survivors that know how to hold M1 and look around.