Some ideas some really fun ones I think

A fix need to happen for survivors

My idea is simple to implement

Survivors walk through the killer when the killer is near a hook and carrying a survivor

Or better yet whenever a killer is carying a survivor other survivors can only walk through the killer

As a killer main I'm only rank 9 I only play a little after work I just want to have a chill game and relax

But I'm always matched with try hard red ranks that won't let me hook anyone and all huddle in front of a hook to stop me getting even one hook the entire game

It really has been ruining it for me

I'm constantly matched with red ranks

I also have some cool features I'd like to see added to the game and think it would make it more interesting and help with match making

1.as above survivors walking through killers when carrying a downed survivor

2. How about a pro mode?

Like red ranks are default to pro mode others can choose pro mode in menu

Pro mode would be harder for both sides

Like no terror radius for any killers no red stain 

No scratch marks for survivors

Would make the game genuinely scarier

3. Bigger matches with 2 killers and like 8 or 10 survivors

Would be much more interesting

4. Killers can choose if they are willing to accept games with swf

No in settings you can choose to accept or not swf lobby's

5. If killers can't change killer in lobby survivors can't aswell seems fair 

Seen to many wait to the last minute then change to a different survivor with keys or torches 

Comments

• yummymarshy
    yummymarshy Member Posts: 36

When people block hooks I feel that is fair cause we are taking damage and wasting time that could be used on gens to stop one hook. Wasting time includes healing getting to a safe area leaving chases and all that.

Pro mode: killers and survivors don’t want the game to be flipped over just because your high rank. Also the problem with like 40% of the perks in the game becoming useless. Because of those changes

although I do agree with you the ranking system is trash but is getting updated soon. It is so annoying to be playing with or against people that just got the game.

killers choosing if they want to play against swf is a bad idea because no killer would willingly do that making queue times wayyyy too long.

• Ozlotto
    Ozlotto Member Posts: 5

Usually the ones that block the hooks on me are really hard to get are usually a swf

And I'm doomed to fail

But I worked hard for that first hook and I atleast want to hook someone atleast once