Adjust totem spawns

bleep275
bleep275 Member Posts: 227
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Please fix the totem spawns. At least make it so they don't spawn next to generators. Even with hex:undying, my totems don't last very long. Every other match my totem spawns in plain view, mere feet from the totem. My last match in badham preschool my totem was directly next to the generator. Hell even changing the RNG, so you have a very small chance of it starting next to a generator.

Totems house powerful perks, survivors should have to search for them, not be handed their location. It makes it incredibly unfun and frustrating.

Post edited by bleep275 on

Comments

• bleep275

How is this In any way fair for the killer? Start of the match my first thing was to head to that totem and there was a survivor on it. It's an automatic perk loss for killer

• bleep275

2 matches in a row

• bleep275
    edited September 2021

This happens way too much

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

Yes, this is main reason why I prefer Ruin + Pop.

Totem spawns are really bad, when survivor can start the game actually looking at your hex...

• Raihje
    Raihje Member Posts: 72

There are only two hex perks worth even debating running.

Ruin and Devour Hope. Undying to preserve them but really it's just another 30 seconds or so.

The rest either don't do anything, or don't do enough to warrant being a totem in the first place.

Even if the totems don't spawn like the images above (which lets be honest, is all the time) there are a tonne of perks, maps (even without crystal bead) and just general intuition with enough play time that they'll get removed even if they don't spawn in the open.

People can preach about negative bias but the fact is you're gambling against a stacked house.