Nerf Dead Hard's Distance

SasukeKun
SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

People just milk that perk harder now than DS, or add it(DS) in still. People all over the place know the memo that half the time you don't use it to dodge a hit, you use it to gain that stupid distance that changes everything in a chase.

I really don't think it should have 2 really strong benefits in one perk. Just another reason survivors copy and paste the same build

EDIT: another reason i believe this is because i've seen people dead hard to reach a blinding spot when that's not it's purpose at all. It's too strong imo

FYI: Dead hard did not have a distance gain on release

EDIT2: Someone suggested an interaction lock for 1.5 seconds after the use as to not give the survivor power to save themselves and body block ontop of it to win every scenario a killer may have against them. With the speed of gens and the power DH uses to restart chases almost into it's own infinite IMO.

someone suggested Maybe Give it one use like DS or 3 Tokens of use. Talk about high risk high reward, you can do it over and over with dh

Lastly, they changed Sprint burst wayy back when because it was too powerful to click a button and choose when you need the distance gain/5seconds of speed. DH is like a sister that gives you a tiny leap and immunity to dmg at the click of a button. If DH didn't protect you against dmg this topic would be a different story.

Post edited by SasukeKun on

Comments