RIP trapper thanks for the memoriesšŸ™

latinfla4
latinfla4 Member Posts: 2,119
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

Since he is the killer i used the most.

I know his sbmm is going to be super high (usually get 2k to 4k). I hope when they see that he needs buffs it will finally happen now without excuses.šŸ¤‘

Going to move on to hag since i don't really use her and her playstyle is the same.

Are there any killers you are saying goodbye to or are you ready to go on high losing streaks while they are "settled"?

Edit: hag is pretty fun with a make your choice and stbfl buildšŸ˜Ž

Post edited by latinfla4 on

Comments

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,147

I play as everyone except nurse,blight,spirit and hag. I will still be using my main doc and doing a lil bit of trickster on the side.

• Bumbus
    Bumbus Member Posts: 600

I'm preparing to lose a lot of games on Legion, I barely lost any games on him lately. Not going to drop him anyway.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,212
    edited September 2021

I mainly play Wraith and Doctor. Wraith will rightfully have a high MMR, but my Doctor will probably start off with a higher than suitable MMR. I don't intend to stop playing him so I'll probably just play with him for a few weeks without his best add-ons/offerings until he settles.

But I'm looking forward to being able to play Demo and Plague without getting stomping on now. Plague maybe a little less so, but she's a ranged killer and I'm on console so I'm inherently worse than average with her.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Well at least try some matches with him on the new system before deciding it's a lost cause...

• Myla
    Myla Member Posts: 1,551

Will still be playing my main. My ego isn't that fragile that I would be giving up certain killers if I happen to lose against a group of strong survivors.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Damn, giving up on someone before they might be dead.

He could have the highest rating of all Killers, i'll only play Wraith.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

I cannot abandon Mikey. We've been together through thick and thin.

I usually 3-4k with him so his MMR is going to be high. I actually did well for the most part with him during the last SBMM test. The matches were tougher for sure but I managed to do well in most of them. It felt very rewarding beating competent teams repeatedly.

• PNgamer
    PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415

In my opinion, you should include the add-on Iridescent Stone in your base kit. That would at least save a little time. I would also like to see the return of traps under the hooks. Since you can hang Survivor from all sides, that's no longer so tragic anyway. Traps should also no longer lie around randomly somewhere on the map. If he can carry 10 traps at the beginning, that's great.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

thnks fr th mmrs mr trapper

• latinfla4

There were times when I fought swf where I was lucky go get my 2k in the evening.(I know trapper is low tieršŸ¤£).

I cant imagine sweating that many games back to back and having any kind of fun. More fun to move on to a new killer or just play survivor til I get bored and move on to another gamešŸ¤”

• Clowning
    Clowning Member Posts: 886

I don't know dude, there's nothing funnier to me than winning a game against Rank 1 Survivors saying: "lmao this'll never work" to myself the entire game.

And if you lose? Well, you did play a Trapper so who really cares.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

I play all killers (depending on my mood) at an extremely mediocre level of skill and somehow still have decent kill rates at red ranks, so Iā€™ll continue to play in the exact same way and hope for the best.

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267

No I'm gonna play however. Because I enjoy the content of the game, winning does not mean I had fun. I can win games by slugging, but I'm not having fun doing that. I enjoy chases I had games were I get 0 sacrifices but a decent amount of hooks, yet I still had fun. I'm not one of those who definition of fun is getting 4 sacrifices each game, or having having to escape each game.

• latinfla4

It's not an ego thing...I just don't find facing high level players game after game to be fun.

I like to think my time is more valuable than to be told no you cant play this game unless it's on red rank mode especially when they refuse to buff a low tier killer.

• latinfla4
  • latinfla4

It's the mentality of you know it's going to be unpleasant and weighing is it worth it to go through that unpleasantness for the end reward?

Especially when there are other killers i haven't touched that wont have that high sbmm already?

Maybe when they buff trapper finally I will care but knowing bhvr that could take years.

• latinfla4

I would be happy to just carry extra traps not even starting with them. It's just sad his better add ons are purples and reds.

Some trap placements are in dead zones where they pretty much stay because it makes no sense to waste that extra time.

• Sweet_Tour
    Sweet_Tour Member Posts: 558

I feel ya, Trapper is insufferable when survivors have eyes and can look around midchase or follow you around as you set up and as soon as you leave *Snap snap snap*

• latinfla4

Yeah whispers almost becomes mandatory to stop thatšŸ¤£ it is how to counter play good trappers and hags though so I cant blame them.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

They didnt buff him in years so good luck with waiting for a buff after sbmm

• latinfla4

That was one of the points to this sbmm...to see how to make the game more balanced.

Buffing lower tier killers, managing map sizes, nerfing those moris againšŸ™„.

• Sweet_Tour

Yeah you believe the devs are gonna buff killers? Keep in mind the head of the balance team literally says that PIG AND CLOWN aren't low tier and we just play them wrong cause they have a hidden skill factor or something stupid like that.

• latinfla4

Aaaaa I have been playing clown the wrong the whole time šŸ¤” yup I thought purple was for anti loop and yellow to traverse long maps...I hope I get tips from the developer how to play him betteršŸ¤£

Pig is oppressive remember that Japanese tournament win...it was all skill not rng helpingšŸ¤”

• SPADESinst
    SPADESinst Member Posts: 84

I'm still gonna play Pig. I don't really care if I get some high MMR that makes her harder to play for me. I find her the most fun and still will. I never really raged at this game playing killer. Yes to raging at survivor because y'know, solo q, but never killer. If anything, I'll learn more about playing her.

• latinfla4

šŸ¤£ pig needs some love as do clown Myers ghostface legion and trapper

• latinfla4

Well I get to retire trapper at a rank 6 at least...I tried buddy but I know you will lead to such a losing streak tomorrow I will swear off this game altogether šŸ™

• Sweet_Tour

Everyone who isn't Nurse or Spirit needs something done to them balance wise. (Blights needs to stop being lubed up every damn match (

• latinfla4

Well that was what was going to be focused on with sbmm balancing the game but it might just be another broken promise like optimizationšŸ¤‘

• Sweet_Tour

Well of course they're lying, I don't expect the devs to make good on any promises.

• latinfla4

Maybe if enough people complain but I doubt it šŸ¤‘