The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Blocking off purchased killers/survivors

Fix asap! After cenobite update, many of my purchases say I need to buy them again. Even my main tapp! Help! The game says I didn't buy them! This happened as soon as the update happened and I went to check the roster, I'm on ps5! It seems as though the teachables still appear!

It seems as though the teachables are still available even if it says I didn't buy them.

Also, the lack of voice for pinhead hurts the release :( idk if that's a bug.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,910
    edited September 2021

Hi, we're looking into this issue with the DLC's right now.

With regards to the voice lines, this is listed in the Patch Notes.

Did you purchase the DLC's via the PS Store and can you try to restore licences on your console please?

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

What I puchased with cells didn't get removed, whatever I brought from store isn't here. I'll restore licenses, see if that works. Thanks!

• Mandy

Also try downloading them again from the Store/Library, they should be available for download?

• Dabrownman1812

Hey there. I restarted ps5, also restored licenses, then restarted again. They're still locked .

• Mandy

can you download them from your Library?

• Dabrownman1812

I think I see, there is a store hiccup on ps5, it says some items are free, and it's previous packs I purchased. So the dlc was undone.

• Dabrownman1812

Thank you! So the update undoes store packs and you have to download them again. Thanks for your help!

• Mandy

Glad that you've got them back, sorry for the inconvenience though.

• Dabrownman1812

Redoownloading the game, I'll keep you posted!

• Dabrownman1812

It still messed up with the download so going to redownload the whole game lol