PC or PS4? Where there are more more players?

Hey :)
Please, it's not PC VS PS4, I don't care about FPS and stuff.

So my question is where there are more players, on PS4 or PC, I had a hard time to find players on PC, but sometimes I found pretty quick, on the PS4 it's the same, I was rank 18 I think, and someone told me lower ranks find quicker.
I've also seen some YouTubers play on PC, same as streamers.
so my question is where should I play more, on the PS4 or PC? [The only important thing is player base]

Thank you!

Comments

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    edited December 2018

What rank do you normally play in or range around in? This is honestly a more "quantity or quality" question you're asking right here tbh.

I'm pretty sure in lower ranks for both console and pc you'll always find lobbies faster. In higher ranks it's already known for taking awhile. Especially for killer.

Reporting system actually works on PC not console at the moment. Devs are working on it apparently.
    You have Bill on PC. There are more active PC players on this forum, plus on the game for sure.

You get to play the PTB, console can't do that. FPS are a lot better too.

Honestly, this is coming from a console player...Play DBD on PC.

EDIT: Fixing errors

• I play DbD on PS4 with a range between 10 and 15 and the load of games is relatively fast.

What would be good in the future is that you could cross players from different platforms, that is, be able to play with friends who play on PC with my PS4. The game experience would be more entertaining and there would be better game quality to play all against all.

Will this be possible with dedicated servers? I hope so. I hope the spirit of the fog gives us this possibility.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Gamzello said:

What rank do you normally play in or range around in? This is honestly a more "quantity or quality" question you're asking right here tbh.

I'm pretty sure in lower ranks for both console and pc you'll always find lobbies faster. In higher ranks it's already known for taking awhile. Especially for killer.

Reporting system actually works on PC not console at the moment. Devs are working on it apparently.
    You have Bill on PC. There are more active PC players on this forum, plus on the game for sure.

You get to play the PTB, console can't do that. FPS are a lot better too.

Honestly, this is coming from a console player...Play DBD on PC.

EDIT: Fixing errors

I’d consider having Bill on PC a disadvantage. Whilst you get a cool new survivor his perks are blocked behind the Bloodweb. On Console they are slotted as default perks, able to be unlocked at any time.
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    PC 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Probably PC. It's where the game first launched, after all. Console, unfortunately, mostly got the ######### who were banned on PC.

• OmerMak
    OmerMak Member Posts: 2

Thank you all! i will play on PC!!