Let's Talk About NOED!

2»

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

for the rest of the trial part sounds a little too strong but I dont want to feel the hatred from that

Well if you didn't cleanse a totem because you was lazy then you kinda deserve it. If you couldn't cleanse a totem because all of the totems were already cleansed then at least you know that you didn't cleanse a totem and that you should be careful.
  • ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

Or just revert NOED to pre-patch where the Exposed Status effect happened when the Killer ran NOED 3. Any noob killer can use NOED 1 and get lucky.

• MikaKim
    MikaKim Member Posts: 334

NOED, still carrying bad killers in 2021.

Said bad killers make mid rank based off a cheese perk, never learnt how to play the game and wonder why now they are getting owned.

NOED usage turns into entitlement: Que mid rank killers QQ posts about OP survivors and nerfs because said killer remained below average, never having learnt the game.

'It's much easier to maintain a belief system, than to investigate truth'

Stop encouraging entitlement.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Garbage you made it swf friendly allowing them to communicate body blocks from NOED while still being annoying for solo players. Use a totem perk and sacrifice one of your meta second chances or stop complaining.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
  • Rescultir
    Rescultir Member Posts: 185

so you want to make a second Remember Me but weaker? https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Remember_Me

If you're in an SWF group and you don't cleanse totems as you see them, that's a group problem. Cleanse the totems, high rank survivors do it all the time. (and I don't mean Red Rank either)

Solo is a little tricky but if you believe the killer has NOED either take less risky plays at the end game or cleanse the 5 totems. If you're playing to escape then just do the 5 gens and leave if you're playing to pip, NOED won't do anything to prevent that as long as you're focusing on the points you need.

What I do is leave the 4th totem up until I find the 5th totem, if the exit gates are up and I can't find the 5th totem, I go back to the 4th totem to check if it's lit. That's a 50/50 chance and it's a better outcome. If you don't find the 5th totem and that's where the hex is then you're going to have to make decisions unless you're the unlucky one that gets hit with NOED. Also, totems make a little crackle sound so try and get used to listening to what they sound like because that's the best way to find hex's

I do find the concept interesting but the outcome is, in my opinion, poor and won't change anything.

• MikaKim
    MikaKim Member Posts: 334
    edited September 2021

SWF at release or continue with 'lobby wars' were you even there?

'2 kills, 2 escape' metric, now have a bait and switch with 3+ kills for over a year now.

But lets keep those entitled killers floating around the killer dominated forum so they can QQ moar and yell 'sToP cOmPlaLiniNg'.