Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If I buy cosmetics in DBD on my steam account, will I keep them when I can connect my Switch account

I just bought the base game on Steam since it was on sale, and before I spend any money on it I just wanted to see if I could clarify if I would keep any cosmetics purchased on the steam account whenever cross progression becomes available for the switch. So if I purchase and complete the next rift on the steam account, do I get to keep the cosmetics when the cross progression comes? My switch account is over a year old and has a ton of cosmetics on it.

Best Answer

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
    Answer ✓

Yes, connecting multiple accounts is supposed to merge the content from both accounts. So as long as they are not platform specific cosmetics (I guess Deathgarden Meg mask and that Switch Trapper mask for example) they should be shared on all your linked accounts.

Answers