Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

MMR Rating not Displayed = Whats the Point in trying to win?

Every modern game that has one side versus another has a rank/mmr/league system to separate players according to their skill. These games also display that information to is players, know why? So the players can gauge how well they are doing and if they are improving in skill.

There is absolutely no reason for BHVR to hide our MMR rating from us. It doesnt leak information on what you guys are using to determine skill. All it does is allow us to compare it to each other and see who the top players are. Thats what we want. Playing this game without the rating displayed serves no purpose as there is no reward or end goal without it. And before you say it, 250k every month for getting iridescent is nothing you can easily get that by playing 4-5 matches as killer.

Personally since there is no point in playing the game without this MMR being displayed, I am going to start playing unfair and not care about hooking survivors. I have several hundred tombstone moris that I havent been using that now seems to be the perfect time to unleash it on the community. I mean like if rank dont matter and mmr dont matter why should I care if I pip or not anymore. I dont care for BP i got all perks on survivors and killers unlocked so I guess I should just have "fun" in my own way right? Maybe ill start doing basement bubbas. Maybe Ill just slug at gen 5. Who knows?

Also I Know this is gonna get deleted/moved/edited or whatever since BHVR cant handle any criticism, hence why they stopped doing the QA streams...

Comments