We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

dead hard should be deleted from the game all together for it's abuse at extending chases

timetotalkabout
timetotalkabout Member Posts: 36
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

The whole perk is a 40 seconds second chance perk that the survivors can use endlessly, the killer outplayed you? HA ######### you I press E and you got outplayed, omg you will catch me! don't mind me pressing E and reach the pallet/window I shouldn't have reached extending the chase for X/Y seconds, oh you trapped the doorway, HA ######### you i'll run over it, you plan to shock the ground on my feet to stop me from using the pallet? ha ######### you i'll totally ignore your power and drop it anyway, i'll run back into you and dash at your body but your weapon dissapeared during it, I'll 99% my healing and loop you until I use dead hard to reach a pallet and heal while you break it making it a 3 health state chase.

This perk is beyond broken and OP in every single way when using at the right places, yes it's totally useless when used in the open, the killer just have to wait it out, but in loops, this perk is simply overpowered, it should either be nerfed hardcore like it should or be removed/changed, it's simply too strong.

And every high rank survivors who are the most skilless ones use this perk because they are so bad they can't live without a second chance perk, talk about bieng insecure about their skills, gotta use a jailfree card if they ######### up.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments