Cenobite on The Game

I've been 4King all day as Cenobite but then I get two matches on The Game and get absolutely destroyed. Anyone else have this problem? There are too many good loops with obstacles to break chains easily.

Comments

• Ludicris
    Ludicris Member Posts: 244

Cenobite + Indoor Maps = Bad Time

• Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 747

Oh yeah, indoor maps will not be kind to him. Still, I'm always up for a challenge.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,085

I only played him on The Game once, was a 4K. In general, except for the first game, all were 4Ks.

(But I also play with Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer, because this is what the game gave me from P0-1 to P0-50, so it is really easy... And The Game also helps more than it hinders at this point, they only found one of my two Hexes)

• Jisp
    Jisp Member Posts: 13
    edited September 2021

Yeah indoors are harsh... You gotta use less power and more m1 and wait til it's over

• Pukenplag
    Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454

Actually because of the lack of vaults, I consider it his best map.

1) you don't have to go up and down to patrol. Your power is perfect for this.

2) There are close to no vault loops. His power absolutely shuts down those long loops on the game.

Honestly, I have huge results with his power, and I just think people generally use it wrong. It's not a clown slow per se, it's pretty different and you need to learn that.