I hope it flops

megaweenieman
megaweenieman Member Posts: 323
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

Not only does it take 15-20 mins to get a match as killer, on top of that it’s 99% an organized 4 SWF running meta.

Really love this game but as soon as anything remotely fun in the asymmetrical horror is available, I will go play it

Comments

• StreetRat115
    StreetRat115 Member Posts: 54

A lot of people have been talking about that vhs game, but personally I'm more excited about the evil dead game that's coming out next year. They're very different games but so far the gameplay they revealed for the evil dead game seems like a lot of fun, definitely has potential.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

My killer queues have been longer than normal, but probably like 2 to 3 minutes. (Playing in the evening/night). My afternoon survivor queues are instant.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited September 2021

I'm extremely interested in both of those. VHS because it looks like a lot of fun on the gameplay video I watched the Dev team do for a match. I already joined their Discord (I rarely join a Discord) and signed up for the Beta.

Evil Dead: The Game I am excited for. I already have a Friends & Family group waiting to jump into that one.

I'm also interested in Charlie: The Legend, which releases on October 1st. Though being a one-man dev team, I'm going to wait a few weeks and see if that one can get, or maintain, any sort of player base for its proposed $35 price tag. I think he might be pricing himself a bit high for an unknown commodity.