Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

To the Developer Who Made Pinhead's Perks

BadMrFrosty
BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Best job you guys have done on killer perks in some time. Scourge hook perk is pretty mediocre, HOWEVER..

Deadlock is decent, and Hex: Plaything might be my favorite perk in this whole game. I give you guys at BVHR a ton of crap (and I will keep doing it until the game is in a better place), but credit where it's due - I'm enjoying those two perks quite a bit.

The number of silent builds/options Hex: Plaything opens up is especially pleasing. It works as both stealth and slowdown (oblivious all game OR cleanse totems - survivor chooses) without targeting generators. Not to mention it comes with a safeguard that prevents it from being randomly cleansed (90 sec vs non-plaything survivors).

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

I'm actually surprised because this is the 3rd chapter in a row that killers get decent perks. They are doing quite a good job on that department especially if you consider that 2020 killers had horrible perks (except old Undying, but that was busted).

• BadMrFrosty
    edited September 2021

I'm suspicious as to whether or not this is just pure luck, or if we rolled well on the developer that actually has an idea of what's valuable. You can tell there's at least one person on the team that makes handy/powerful stuff based on certain add-ons, perk designs, etc.

C'mon lady luck, keep the streak of good stuff coming.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Hex: Plaything has quickly become one of my favorite perks in the game. I am running it on a lot of killers already.

• BadMrFrosty

I'm actually worried they're gonna nerf it out of nowhere because anything but ruin/undying is blasphemy of the highest order.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

Yes, yes, those perks are pretty neat.

I like all of them. With Hex: Plaything in the lead. Hell, I even like playing against this thing as I now have a choice: Risc the status effect to repair generators or cleanse my bones for safety? Good work, fun perk for both sides.

Deadlock is also fine as it slows down genrushing by a lot. Maybe the singular reason for that you can play Pinhead with his own perks alone.

I like his 3 personal perks with Hex: Thrill of the Hunt. Basic build but finaly something different yet effective...

• BadMrFrosty

I would just like to say that MandyTalk nerfed this thread by removing my beautiful, well-made Gordon Ramsay meme. Monstrous abuse of mod powers.

Sadge.