Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Twins generator sound bug

Ive only experienced this on pc but it could be all platforms, if one gen is completed while playing the twins the sound of a generator completing will happen every time you switch twins. It only happens once a generator is completed and i have no idea why, i don’t know if its because the game sees it as 2 different killers that need to hear the sound but as it is if at least one is done your gonna hear every time you switch, and includes when you unbind victor. I know the twins aren't that popular but this is a very noticeable bug

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MustardCat1994
    MustardCat1994 Member Posts: 1

Yeah, I play on Xbox and I was so confused why this was happening! Twins are my favourite killer and it got really annoying after a while.

• Brayton
    Brayton Member Posts: 52

yep on pc i can comfirm, i just played a matxh and when the firs gen was done and i switched to victor you keep hearing it.

at first i thoug i was getting gen rushed but then i noticed that it was a sound bug

• Zyie
    Zyie Member Posts: 90

Seems like it might be related to the bug where if you are spectating a game, after a gen has been done, everytime you switch what person you are spectating, you hear the gen being done sound.