It’s crazy how deadzone wretched shop is now

Options

every time i get this map one side is generally okay but the other half of the map has a combined grand total of 2 pallets ever since it’s graphic update.

half the time i play on this map you have to run 40 metres to even make it to 1 pallet, i thought dead zones on auto haven were fixed a while ago.

asarovs resting place is pretty bad with dead zones but nothing can compare with how bad wretched shop has been, please look into wretched shop. it’s literally horrible to play on for both sides.

Comments

• Myla
    Myla Member Posts: 1,551
    Options

And then the tiles spawn LT walls lmao.

• Pig_Is_Pog
    Pig_Is_Pog Member Posts: 222
    Options

and the ever so popular double c walls which on auto haven sent even c walls, literally 2 trash little L walls that can be easily mine gamed lmao

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Not to mention the main building can be a death trap with a certain window spawn

• solidhex
    solidhex Member Posts: 884
    Options

i think it's RNG honestly, i know those matches but i remember autohaven games as killer where the survivors had plenty of pallets to work with. In my last game as survivor on Azarovs, there was one pallet on one side of the main building half - 1 pallet for 2 gens.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

Realm beyond has done one of 2 things to every single map in the game. Either made it super survivor sided with tons of God windows and safe pallets. Or 85% of the map is a complete dead zone for survivors.

• Haddix
    Haddix Member Posts: 1,027
    Options

Yeah it kinda sucks to play on, but considering how many maps are really good for survivor, I kinda don't care that much. The deadzone heavy maps are heavily outweighed by large maps with really good RNG for survivor.

It definitely gives the same feeling that Shelter Woods does though, I feel hopeless with almost nothing to work with on a large side of the map after a few pallets are dropped lol. But as I said, the exact opposite can be said for the majority of other maps though.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

Are you sure pallets weren't just already broken? I haven't had this problem with that map yet myself really. Although I do sometimes experience some deazones, but they are usually not that big that they become a serious problem.

The only maps I have noticed some bigger deadzones on are Azarov's Resting Place and I believe Suffocation Pit once.

• Inspire
    Inspire Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2021
    Options

Maps now are either dead-zone haven, or pallet city.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452
    Options

Wretched Shop was worse before the rework. People always talk about Shelter Woods but imo Wretched Shop always was worse after that update that reduced the number of pallets.