Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Has anyone had this bug with Twins?

Goodako
Goodako Member Posts: 1

Ever since the Pinhead update I've been having this twins Bug, where I can't deploy Victor after hooking a survivor for about 30 seconds, it doesn't happen every time but It's been increasingly stressful. I know you can't deploy victor in Unflat areas but the areas I try to deploy Victor after getting a Hook are apparently flat, so I don't know why the Twins power becomes completely unusable. I've lost countless kills to this glich that happens seemingly randomly, between all of the Twins' gamebreaking glitches (Which there are many) this one is particularly awfull.

2 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• SabunoHakia
    SabunoHakia Member Posts: 465

Yes same thing happened to me

• HeelTurn
    HeelTurn Member, Dev Posts: 9

Hello!

With The Twins, Charlotte is unable to deploy Victor within 14m of an active hook. So if you're looking to deploy Victor after hooking a survivor, make sure you walk away from the hook first! I hope this helps, and let me know if this doesn't solve the problem!