Buying auric cells is buggy

On PS4 at least. I buy auric cells and all of a sudden I lose everything I've paid for and it resets my outfits. So far it's always come back but why does this happen??

Comments

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Do you buy in game or buy before you enter the game? I have done it both ways, and if I do it in game, it resets everything and I have to close and re open. I have no issues if I buy before entering the game.

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358

Do you buy in game or buy before you enter the game? I have done it both ways, and if I do it in game, it resets everything and I have to close and re open. I have no issues if I buy before entering the game.

Usually in game but twice I biubou out of game and it did it as well though one of the times I was playing
  • not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

Hello @Ramxenoc445 !
    Very sorry you had to experience this bug.
    You can restart your Dead by Daylight app and everything should be back as normal!

If the restart didn't fix it, please contact our customer support at support.deadbydaylight.com

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358
    not_Queen said:

Hello @Ramxenoc445 !
    Very sorry you had to experience this bug.
    You can restart your Dead by Daylight app and everything should be back as normal!

If the restart didn't fix it, please contact our customer support at support.deadbydaylight.com

Thank you. It's an honor to get a response out of you. 💓 Let me tell you I love this but oh is it frustrating at times. I love legion but it's annoying to play. Looking forward to the buffs 💘
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Yeah, happened to me today too. Almost made me choke on my candy cane :)
    But restarting fixed everything, and it was the first time I bought it in game, because usually I go to the store first before I start the game.