Why do the devs go out of their way to make killer as unfair as possible ?

Deon_1
Deon_1 Member Posts: 61
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

Back-to-back super survivor sided maps in higher ranks, color , whatever it is now . All of the maps favor survivors already except maybe 2 ; but with the sweaty , anti-fun MMR , the maps are only ormond , auto pallet wreckers , cold-wind , & jungle gym estate . and if not those 4 maps , then switch one out for loop-field/haddonfield.

you people that get midwich , the game , lerrys , hawkins , badham , redforest - basically every other map on the regular are lucky.

(RPD is survivor sided)

Comments

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Auto heaven is bad but gidgeon is good for killer?

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

People who get Badham are lucky? What in the?

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

You must be playing a different game if you think Badham and Red Forest are bearable.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I have been playing primarily survivor of late (Enjoying head-on/Q&Q) and Tuesday night I got Haddonfield 3 maps in a row (No offerings) and all I could think about was how glad I was to not be playing killer that night. I really enjoy the locker placement on Haddonfield.

On the flip side though I have been getting Coldwind almost every game with Blight for the most part I enjoy it. Of course he slides off some ######### there but not like others so I'll take it.

• RPD is Resident Evil Sided

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,234
    edited September 2021

The maps definitely need to be addressed. The only thing holding this game together is the fact that 90% of survivors are greedy and don't play safe at all. If you get 4 survivors who run super early and don't take pointless hits/downs on 40% gens, you spend most of the match just closing the distance. It's not even about tile strength and spacing at that point, which is also an issue on many maps. You can't rely on player mindset to balance a game for you

• Petition to remove pallets