Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Spirit changes are a tad overkill don't you think?

Leachy_Jr
Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I mean, we'll have to wait for more changes that could show a potential buff to her base kit but from the looks of it she ain't gonna be very good anymore.

The thing that nobody talks about is that spirit without and with add ons are 2 completely different killers. Id argue base kit spirit is worse than some other top killers like twins, blight, pyramid, slinger etc.

If this came with lets say a yellow speed add on and duration add on built in Id be all for it. Spirit only becomes oppressive with her add ons which (for some reason) are absolutely insane.

I know that her speed and duration add ons are gonna be nerfed, that's just a given, but without buffing her base kit will really leave her where someone like wraith is: just meh.

So what I would want to see:

• Green speed add on built in
  • Both changes from this dev update to go through
  • Brown charge speed built in
  • Slightly reduced cooldown OR no power depletion when exiting phase
  • Add on nerfs
  • Charge speed add ons buffed (because now you know when she is phasing so the concept of guessing her entering phase is pointless. (plus they feel really nice to use)).

Now that will give her enough pressure to make up for her weaker chase coming.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments